The dogmatic mind

justoneofmillion

Assalamu Aleikom Brother,

It has been quite some time since I've read a post from you. MashaAllah..I am very pleased to see you here.

I am a thinker by nature--who isn't right?--and I read every word with pleasure and really enjoyed it. I have only just begun to read him and I am already speechless most of the time.

It is not often I get to read someone who thinks in a similar way, but is able to articulate in a manner that I am not able. It really helps me to see that I am not so odd/different after all.

May Allah shower you with His mercy and forgiveness. May He make your life one of ease and always keep you on the straight path Ameen

I still come here about once a day to have a look around, but rarely post anymore. Your posts are greatly missed by many of us who have gained much from you.
:salam2:Thanks for your prayers.We miss your input aswell Ukhti.Hope you doing allright inshallah.be good

brother Jameel,
I am very glad to see you again.

Our brother thehumblewun was banned from TTI for representing the Ashari belief and criticizing the "prevailing" belief in TTI. Sister albint almuslima gradually ceased to be around, after she was unnecessarily emabarrased by some brothers for uttering her very innocent wish to marry Abu Bakar Assidique in Jannah. Instead of keeping quiet some brothers kept on discussing it, which added to her embarrasment. I guess, that was too much to take for her. Brother Mohsin has already contacted you. About Libin I don't have any information.
May Allah swt bless you akhi Saif,well so sad....what can i say.Hope they are doing allright wherever they are.may Allah swt protect them.