the end of america

arabiantxn

i heard her on NPr the comprasion she makes is staggeringly correct !.
Pack your bags -i intent to do that

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
i heard her on NPr the comprasion she makes is staggeringly correct !.
Pack your bags -i intent to do that

Asalaamu alaikum,

And where will you go? Canada will only be safe for a short time once the iron curtain consumes the US - I doubt that we'll be able to withstand the pressures for long, but Allah SWT knows best. I know that I'll be out there resisting... I'll be among the first rounded up, though. "Terrorist" they'll brand me. Ha! I'm not interested in terror, or suicide bombings, or bin Laden's brand of Islam. But that won't matter to them. No, if you're interested in running head South. Go beyond Mexico.

I've seen this coming for years... the conditions are nearly perfect now. America is fat with apathy, ignorance, and arrogance. Although the speaker seems to think that things can still be changed in time, I believe she's naive. Sure the patterns are similar to those of previous times, but what she fails to take into account is that the dark minds behind all of this have learned a great deal from their previous attempts. The mind-control machine of the media, of policing, of government itself is now much more sophisticated than before. Technology reaches far beyond the capabilities of previous generations. People have fallen so far into sin, so far from their faiths, that they are blind and deaf... they will be easily consumed by this coming evil.

No... it is my reasonably educated opinion that it's already too late. The only thing left for us to do is seek refuge with Allah SWT, to embrace and dig deep into our Islam, and to encourage others to do the same. Beyond that, continue living your lives as best you can. Prepare. Pray. Speak out if you wish, though there are millions who already are and look what that's accomplishing. Even if you were to assassinate George Bush, it would do nothing but push us closer to the edge, as another one of the dark puppets would simply take his place with even harsher consequences.

Pardon me for my foreboding opinions. I pray that I'm wrong and that some miracle will stop these things from manifesting further. But I believe that it's Allah SWT's plan, and that we are blessed to be of the generation that will see the return of Eesa. Perhaps I'm wrong; Allah SWT knows best.

How about you guys? What do you think?

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

Sophie

:salam2: [[/B] I saw this talk the other day. It is very serious. I live in the US. We are already there. Inshalallah I will be leaving this country to live with family in another country. I am very concerned.Some days I am very afraid. I am nervous just speaking my mind something I was taught since childhood I was free to do here. Not anymore. People disappear. :girl3::tti_sister:

MOSABJA

i wonder what if in next few years if some laws are passed by west that create hurdles in practicing Islam then should we migrate I think if such a test comes on us then we would have to migrate bcz for those who will not migrate might meet the fate as written in Surah al NISA .

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
i wonder what if in next few years if some laws are passed by west that create hurdles in practicing Islam then should we migrate I think if such a test comes on us then we would have to migrate bcz for those who will not migrate might meet the fate as written in Surah al NISA .

Salam,

Just where will you migrate to? You know it's just as bad in some so called Muslim countries now as the puppet governments have already been put in place. You can see this from how Muslim men with beards and women wearing hijab are stopped in the streets for questioning just because the police feel they might be a threat.

This sort of thing goes on in the Muslim countries like Egypt and Morocco for example. I've spoke to many brothers and sisters from these countries where they have experienced such treatment and some even get thrown into prison believe it or not. You won’t hear much news about this type of thing going on as it is not well documented in the media.

These times are a test for the Muslims as a whole, we have to keep faith in Allah.

Peace2u

dianek

Salam,

Just where will you migrate to? You know it's just as bad in some so called Muslim countries now as the puppet governments have already been put in place. You can see this from how Muslim men with beards and women wearing hijab are stopped in the streets for questioning just because the police feel they might be a threat.

This sort of thing goes on in the Muslim countries like Egypt and Morocco for example. I've spoke to many brothers and sisters from these countries where they have experienced such treatment and some even get thrown into prison believe it or not. You won’t hear much news about this type of thing going on as it is not well documented in the media.

These times are a test for the Muslims as a whole, we have to keep faith in Allah.

Peace2u

My husband says this happens all the time in Tunisia, people just disappear. He says they monitor peoples time spent in the Mosque and women can not work with hijab......which explains why so few there wear it.......in part. Some just don't wear it because they are obsessed with European culture and clothing.

dianek

I just finished the whole video and WOW!!!!! She is AMAZING!!!!!! And she is right.....but I wonder what us "patriots" really can do.....

Amir_of_spain

Even if its true, its just one possible outcome from a infinite series, no one can truly predict how things will be in the near future. I think alot of books have been made, authors getting money out of scary future scenarios.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Even if its true, its just one possible outcome from a infinite series, no one can truly predict how things will be in the near future. I think alot of books have been made, authors getting money out of scary future scenarios.

Salam,

It's true a lot of books have been written for the purposes of scaring people just to make money.

However we go by what ever the Quran and the authenticated hadiths reminds us of. The Prophet (PBUH) has already mentioned what the future holds for us and many of the minor signs have already happened. This is in itself scary enough and we don't need to read it from anyone else but the true sources.

The major signs are yet to happen but the way things are going in our current situation with the world, it's not long before a major sign will happen. It may not be in our life time, however these are still troubled times for Muslims.

Peace2u

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
The end of America in terms of being a republic happened over a hundred years ago, but in a practical sense of what we see today I would have to say has happened only in recent years. I am of course only referring to America imitating a totalitarian state.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
if anyone is interested Naomi Wolfe is going to be on The Alex Jones show tomorrow. To listen go to infowars dot com and click listen to infowars main stream

later