Discussion in 'Word Games' started by al-fajr, May 31, 2010.
I think I'll have to answer tomorrow if you are not able to answer. You have a day's time.
Other members: Help out if you can.
We have 24 hours to crack this, please contribute.
The answer is Fatimah bint Asad, wife of Abu Talib; mother of Jafar ibn abi talib (2nd clue)
The gift from rasool Allah salallahu alayhi wasallam was his shirt to be used as her shroud.
Is the answer correct?
(if you have the next clues prepared, please post them. otherwise i will prepare one.. )
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh.
Straight on spot! Yes that definitely is the answer.
My clues took almost four months. You post the clues.
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
And i will be happy if my question stands for four hours.
Anyway, here is goes.
1) He is one of the powerful rulers of pre-islaamic arabia. One of the eight rulers rasool Allah salAllaahu alayhi wa sallaam sent the letters to.
2) Because of him, Quraish suffered a great deal; He managed to do that without a single sword and without shedding a drop of blood.
3) During the rule of abu bakr when people started apostatizing, he stood firm and gathered his people to wage jihaad against musaylamah the imposter.
I think its Khalid bin Waleed (Radi Allahu anhu).
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah.
no sister. he isnt khalid ibn waleed may Allah be pleased with him.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله
The answer is : Thumaamah Ibn Uthal رَّضِىَ ٱللَّهُ عَنۡهُ (May Allah be pleased with him) ثمامة بن أثال الحنفي
wa alaykkum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
Correct answer. ta barak Allah.
Now its your turn to post the clues, in sha Allah.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله
Here it is:
1) She was sister of Uthman (Radi allahu anhu).
2) After the Treaty of Hudaiybiyyah, she was able to leave Makkah, she travelled to Madinah by foot with a man from Bani Khazah. When her family found out that she left for Madinah, her two brothers became furious and went after her.
3) Her father was one of the enemies of Islam.When muslims started migration she could not as she was under observation by her father and brothers. Her father got killed in Battle of Badr .
Can't believe no one he answered this in eight months.
She's Umm Kalthum bint `uqbah ibn abu-mu'ayt. Wow, she was married to four of the ashaab radiyallaahu `anhum--Zaid ibn haarithah, Zubayr ibn al-`awwaam, `Abdur-rahmaan bin `Awf and `Amr ibn Al`aas, two of which were among those promised Jannah.
PS. I found that she was `uthmaan's *half* sister.
PPS. Feel free to provide the next set of clues anyone as I'll need 24 hours to do one..
Really very nice to visit this page, nice and informative Islamic Discussion... Keep it up..
I'm starting to think how long is your 24 hours? Counting from April 10th, it should be 2400 hours easily by now =p
Yeah I just thought I'd send you a polite reminder, in case you've forgotten ; ).
Uhm....oops? I totally forgot bout this, subhaanallah. Thank you, dear sis, for your absolutely polite reminder. I can't think of any clues atm though, so why don't you post something for us? ; )
Separate names with a comma.