The Locks on the Door

capricorn

I always lock my doors before going outside. I believe all of us do the same to protect our valuable properties from the thieves. I have seen people with more than 3 locks on the door and some also have a specialized integrated alarm system against forceful entry! Some also have 24 hours live monitoring systems built in the house. Then one day I was thinking, it is quite sad that we use so many locks in order to safeguard some belongings, but, we have little or no locks at all in ourselves to safeguard our iman from Shaitan and evils of this world. This iman, which is more precious than any material thing, needs more protection than our belongings.

JenGiove

I always lock my doors before going outside. I believe all of us do the same to protect our valuable properties from the thieves. I have seen people with more than 3 locks on the door and some also have a specialized integrated alarm system against forceful entry! Some also have 24 hours live monitoring systems built in the house. Then one day I was thinking, it is quite sad that we use so many locks in order to safeguard some belongings, but, we have little or no locks at all in ourselves to safeguard our iman from Shaitan and evils of this world. This iman, which is more precious than any material thing, needs more protection than our belongings.

Salaam Sister,

Shukran for posting this. It is food for thought.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

:ma: sis! Such a deep thought, but true!!

Jazakallahu Khairan wa Kaseeran

great threads from ur side, Mashallah, keep 'em comin!!

~Baarakallahu Feekum

JenGiove

ahem! ahem! wat did dat mean sis JenGiove?? :SMILY231:

:) Sister MusLiMah_Kubra don't worry about it. I was making a reference to a childrens story about how persistent effort overcomes any problem....in this case, a trian is trying to climb a really big hill but he's so small that he has to keep telling himself "I think I can I think I can"....when you said "deep thought", for some reason that story came into my mind and I had to chuckle. :)

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:) Sister MusLiMah_Kubra don't worry about it. I was making a reference to a childrens story about how persistent effort overcomes any problem....in this case, a trian is trying to climb a really big hill but he's so small that he has to keep telling himself "I think I can I think I can"....when you said "deep thought", for some reason that story came into my mind and I had to chuckle. :)

OOh! & my mind was wandering else where! :p How silly of me!

*chuckle* ;)