The misunderstanding of the concept of Freedom!

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Here are some images of people who misunderstand the real concept of Freedom:

1. A man spends most of his time working, Just to gain a better position at work, Only to feel the power of controling others. Neglecting his health and peace of mind, And the right of his wife(s) and children to have some of his time. That makes him a slave to his ambitions.

2. When a woman spend most of her time infront of the mirror, Concerned about how people would look at her, Hoping that people would say "look how beautiful she is", she's either a slave to her beauty or a slave to how people may look at her.

3. A man who doesn't want to get married, Only because he would rather have a different woman each day, And fulfill his own sexual desire. That man is a slave to his desires.

4. When a man is wasting his money on nothing but fast cars as a passion of his. Then he's a slave to his passion.

So why do people want to be slave to other than Allah with a false sense of freedom, when they can be slaves to Allah and have a true sense of freedom?

It is because they are living the life of illusions and fitnah (Trial).

And each one of us is free to chose, So what would you chose to be?!

------------------------------------------
THE CONCEPT OF FREEDOM IN ISLAM:

http://home.swipnet.se/islam/articles/concept-freedom.htm

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Akhi,

Good one...

I would like to be slave of The Rahmaan...inshaAllah!

warda A

Sister
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Here are some images of people who misunderstand the real concept of Freedom:

1. A man spends most of his time working, Just to gain a better position at work, Only to feel the power of controling others. Neglecting his health and peace of mind, And the right of his wife(s) and children to have some of his time. That makes him a slave to his ambitions.

2. When a woman spend most of her time infront of the mirror, Concerned about how people would look at her, Hoping that people would say "look how beautiful she is", she's either a slave to her beauty or a slave to how people may look at her.

3. A man who doesn't want to get married, Only because he would rather have a different woman each day, And fulfill his own sexual desire. That man is a slave to his desires.

4. When a man is wasting his money on nothing but fast cars as a passion of his. Then he's a slave to his passion.

So why do people want to be slave to other than Allah with a false sense of freedom, when they can be slaves to Allah and have a true sense of freedom?

It is because they are living the life of illusions and fitnah (Trial).

And each one of us is free to chose, So what would you chose to be?!

------------------------------------------
THE CONCEPT OF FREEDOM IN ISLAM:

http://home.swipnet.se/islam/articles/concept-freedom.htm

:salam2:

This is a good thread, nice thoughts
Inshalla all muslims would like to be Allah taala's slaves
amen
:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
a slave of Allah...

its what i am, its what i strive to be.

its nothing bad like others claim it to be... its a way of life....a great way of life for that matter.

loving Allah (Exalted is He)...

awesome thought..thnx for the post.

ARMANI

:mashallah:

What a remarkable post..
Each and every point is outstanding..

:allahuakbar:----:allahuakbar:

Thread Rated as well..:)

:subhanallah:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
aha MASHA ALLAH great sharing.
well the best part was no 2.
i wanna b slave of ALLAH.INSHA ALLAH.
may ALLAH help us all amin sumamin.
jazakallahum khair for sharing.
FI AMANILLAH

Córdoba

:salam2:

In reality, we're all the slaves of Allah the Most Exalted. It's just a case of whether we're dutiful slaves or neglectful ones.... Sadly though I and I'm sure and many others have fallen in the latter category so many times before....

May Allah accept our repentance and forgive us all...