Into anonymity
Whilst interacting in society
See it as a guard against evil
And unwanted attention
From those who don’t lower their gaze
And eye up every woman regardless

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Masha Allah. May the blessings of Allah subhana wa tala be with our Niqab sisters in France and any other oppressed country which claims to be free.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

Subhan-Allah. I am eager to see my beloved wife to be veiled for sake of Allah. And let the criticizers ask our sisters,do they feel oppressed on veiling?.

Regards.

Regards.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
may Allah reward all the muslim women who obey to His command.
I knew that in a country of Morocco there was a person who wore Niqab and used to sit down with muslim sisters.one day the police suspected over this person and when they uncovered the face,they discovered that it was a man!!!how ashameful!!!now,for the mistake of somebody,every women risk their freedom.:girl3:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah dear brother. You have expressed well the feelings of sisters who wear niqaab, SubhanAllah. We Muslims, can never forget on defending each others and defend our deen Islaam. May Allah help us and protect our sisters in France to whom Kaffirs took thier rights.

May Allah bless you dear brother for writing your poem and for sharing with us. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Muzlim

Walaykum salaams

BarakAllah for the kind words, indeed we should remain united and support our sisters who wear the niqab regardless of the different opinions we hold.

This ban on Niqab, is the latest in a long line of policies aimed at forcing the Muslims to abandon their values and adopt the ones of the society.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
may Allah reward all the muslim women who obey to His command.
I knew that in a country of Morocco there was a person who wore Niqab and used to sit down with muslim sisters.one day the police suspected over this person and when they uncovered the face,they discovered that it was a man!!!how ashameful!!!now,for the mistake of somebody,every women risk their freedom.:girl3:

:wasalam:

I just wonder though how a man can ever be mistaken for a woman even in Niqab, physically men are much bigger than women, and you said this guy used to sit with the women, didn't they suspect he was a man when he spoke? Men do have way deeper voice than women. Walahi it's really crazy lol, why would he even do such a thing. what a perv!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I knew it some days ago but it happened some months ago.I don't know if this person had a voice or a physic like a man,but what made police suspect were his feet and his hands.maybe it's a legend,it's not fruit of my saying,I just reported what I heard.it would be a real shame,if it's a true story.:girl3: