the palestinian movement

believer4life

soul searching...
:salam2:
here's some info first:
Approximately 1.5 million Palestinian civilians have died since 1948,including the victims of the ethnic cleansing campaigns in the west in 1948-50 and in the east since 1967. Civilian deaths have escalated dramatically in recent years since the zionists developed their obsession with the Palestinian birth-rate,and children are often the target. There is only a small fine for killing a Palestinian in cold blood. It's based on a weapons charge,not murder. To understand the genocidal character of this vile regime,one need only glance at the responses from zionists; at least half advocate or at least imply approval of the killing of non-jews. Adocating genocide is by the way a reportable offence on Y/A. Aproximately 2000 civilian Palestinians are killed each year. If you are jewish and you shoot an 8-year-old Palestinian girl in cold blood,you will have your weapons license revoked for three months and pay a fine equivalent to 50-100 dollars U.S. It's considered by the "government'"to be more or less the same thing as shooting squirrals within city limits with a .22. would be in America. Zionists love to murder Palestinian children and they do it all the time. The military handles the mass-murders. We are not talking about suicide bombers or militants; those figures fall into another category. I am referring to wanton killing of civilians.
Source(s):
Pappe,Itan. "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" (Oxford,2003).
Amnesty Internation Annual Report (years 2000-2007).
Hass,Amira. "Drinking the Waters at Gaza" (1996).

o muslims just imagine as you sleep comfortably in your beds tonight that the children of palestine toss and turn wondereing when the next bomb will come or weather their parents will be alive in the morning when they wake. this isour duty as muslims to stop this preasant holacaust. now you may be thinking how on earth would i do that firstly your scincerest dua'a's would help but if you have any sympatyhy for your fellow muslims join the movemement and bouycott every company that supports israel pass this movement on to site you have a membership in inshallah this will help and allah will make things easier for the palestinians here is the site telling you all the companies to not buy from my dear brothers and sisters:
http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html

naz haider

Assalam Alaikum

Life is full of coincidences. I was illiterate regarding what was going on in Palestine. I did have a fair idea that it is a war torn country... but i was unaware of the main issue.
Just this morning i was reading some background to the Palestine issue and even went through some groups/ pages on facebook supporting Palestine's cause. I was crying and feeling the pain just looking at the pictures.
And then comes your post. I will certainly encourage and even I will boycott the listed products.
Let us all make duaa for our brothers and sisters... May Allah grant all of them peace.

believer4life

soul searching...
never mind

i've searched over the internet and was unable to find any company here in north america that doesn't support the israeili military so baisically never mind the whole bouycott because it's impossible zionists own every company!
just atleast keep them in you duas because what's happening to them is worse than a holocaust.