The Personal Arrogance Checklist

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
I think I do some of these things but don't know if it is because of arrogance or ignorance or what. It doesn't happen delibrately.
I will try to remember these questions in these situations. But the question is how do you control it. This happens so quickly and before you know it, it has already happened.

So how to control it. Oh brother ... I think you are successful in scaring me.

Ya Allah ! Help me !
:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Jazak Allah Khair. Great reminder.
So easy for us to slip into some of these faults. Always a great reminder no one knows everything so be open to learn something new. Also, just because a person does not know what you told them does not make them any less knowledgable because they might just know something different of value. Which is a good thing because they can tell you something you do not know. Well anyways I am rambling on. If Allah intended for one person to know everything how will they learn anything. Great thread, mashallah.

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

masha Allah very true, a wonderful reminder akhi. you made us realize who we are. Alhamdulilah. may Allah subhana wata'ala grant u jannatul firdowsa ameen.

:wasalam:

MRasheed

A person might be arrogant, proud, ostentatious or have elements of those qualities if (PLEASE note I have said MIGHT - make your own decision) if:

31. If after being stung by reading points 1 thru 30, you are instantly in a big hurry to respond to this thread so that people will think you've learned your lesson and are now humble.

But...

...what if you really are smarter than everyone else?

lol

just kidding:p