THE PLACE FROM WHERE WE BELONG

munnum

:salam2:
i hope you all are in good health by the grace of ALLAH subhanao ta-ala.
although i am not so old member of this website..but this site is great and very beneficial.
and i have seen so many members..so lets share where we all belong from..
let me start first...
I am from Pakistan.
wasalaam.

munnum

this is indeed one of the best site for muslims all over the world.......
may ALLAH guide us on the right path and make us benefit from this site.... AMEEN ..there is a great need of muslim unity in todays world and i think this site is helping in that as well.....MASHALLAH...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
yeah sis tell you what if an indian and a pakistani can get a long(xception to cricket)then you got to hand it to TTI:p.....kidding it's all about our deen sister:)islam unites us all.

munnum

well sister i think you also feel the same way i think....any ways i have heard that muslims in india are restricted to many things i mean they are not able to worship freely...well i DONT KNOW THE TRUTH...ONLY ALLAH KNOWS IT...SO WAT DO YOU FEEL FOR IT?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
well sister i think you also feel the same way i think....any ways i have heard that muslims in india are restricted to many things i mean they are not able to worship freely...well i DONT KNOW THE TRUTH...ONLY ALLAH KNOWS IT...SO WAT DO YOU FEEL FOR IT?

not to worry sister:)half our TTI family is from india you can ask from them.but i think they treate them fair.if not,those hindus got a problem......"me":p.

stick around sis you'll find alot of very kind brothers and sisters around the globe:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome to TTI. I am adopted by the Desi's here. I am from Indo-Pak heritage.
Insha'Allah you will enjoy your new home.

aapa

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
The thread already exist LINK.
Please kindly search thread before creating a new one :)
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :)
Assalamualikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

i hope you all are in good health by the grace of ALLAH subhanao ta-ala.
although i am not so old member of this website..but this site is great and very beneficial.
and i have seen so many members..so lets share where we all belong from..
let me start first...
I am from Pakistan.
wasalaam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah!
WelCome to this beautiful site sister :)
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

munnum

jazakallah khair all of you for your warm welcome....i relly feel lyk i have come home....
@revert007: as i told you before that i am new to this site so i really could nt search everythin at once thats y i posted this thread......i am really sorry for it...:girl3: i hope you for give.......
JAZAKALLAH

revert2007

Love Fishing
jazakallah khair all of you for your warm welcome....i relly feel lyk i have come home....
@revert007: as i told you before that i am new to this site so i really could nt search everythin at once thats y i posted this thread......i am really sorry for it...:girl3: i hope you for give.......
JAZAKALLAH
Assalamualikum.
there is nothing to forgive.I gave the link so that you can check out and get to know where others are from in sha Allah. :)
May Allah bless you.ameen.
Assalamualikum:muslim_child: