The Qur'an in different languages on Pdf file

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

For having the Qur'an in arabic and various languages at the same time on your computer, there's a solution now! And it's free as well.:)
Find your language, click on the sign with the right click and choose "save as".

Cover Language File Type

deutsch-koran.gif
Deutsch mit original arabischem Text

english22.jpg
English with original arabic Text and commentary

frensh.gif
French with original arabic Text

spain.gif
Spanish with original arabic Text

portugal.gif
Portugese with original arabic Text

bosn.jpg
Bosnian with original arabic Text

alban.jpg
Albanian with original arabic Text

turkish2.gif
Turkish with original arabic Text

greece.jpg
Greek with original arabic Text

russia.gif
Russian with original arabic Text

kazaky2.jpg
Kazachish with original arabic Text

somali.gif
Somalian with original arabic Text

indon.jpg
Indonesian with original arabic Text

korea.jpg
Korean with original arabic Text

chinese.gif
Chinese with original arabic Text

urdu1.jpg
Vietnamese with original arabic Text

farsi.gif
Persian (Iran) with original arabic Text

tamil.gif
Tamili (Indian/Sri L.) with original arabic Text

urdu.gif
Urdu (Pakistan) with original arabic Text and commentary

thail.jpg
Thailandese with original arabic Text

makdonia2.jpg
Mazedonian with original arabic Text

nko.jpg
Nko Bambara (West)-Africa with original arabic Text

hosa2.jpg
Hausa (Nigeria) with original arabic Text

yoroba.jpg
Yoruba (Nigeria) with original arabic Text

indo.jpg
Chichewa (Malawi) with original arabic Text

zulu.jpg
Zulu (South Africa) with original arabic Text (Chosen Surahs)

tamely2.jpg
Tamili (SriL./Ind.) with original arabic Text

Brahui.jpg
Brahui (Pakistan) with original arabic Text

kashmir2.jpg
Kashmiri (Pak./Ind.) with original arabic Text

sindi.jpg
Sindi (Pak./Ind.) with original arabic Text

malayalam.jpg
Malayalam (India) with original arabic Text

uygur.jpg
Uyghuru (China, Province of Xinjiang) with original arabic Text

myanmar.jpg
Myanmar (Burma) with original arabic Text

Bangla.jpg
Iranon (Philippines) with original arabic Text

tafalog2.jpg
Tagalog (Philippines) with original arabic Text (Surah al-Faatihah and Juz 'Amma)

amma.jpg
Tamazight (Mar./Alg.) with original arabic Text (Surah al-Faatihah and the last 3 parts)

amma.jpg
Fulani (West)-Africa with original arabic Text (Surah al-Faatihah and Juz 'Amma)

amma3.jpg
Azarbayjani with original arabic Text (Surah al-Faatihah and Juz 'Amma)

amma2.jpg
Swedish with original arabic Text (Surah al-Faatihah and Juz 'Amma)

roma.jpg
Romani (Sinti & Roma) with original arabic Text (Surah al-Faatihah and Juz 'Amma)

ohne.jpg
Bangla (Bangladesh) with original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Italian without the original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Japanese without the original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Polish without original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Finnish (Finnland) without original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Malayu (Malaysia) with original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Bulgarian without original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Dutch (Netherland) without original arabic Text

ohne.jpg
Swaheele (East)-Africa without original arabic Text

In case you do not have the PDF sofware installed you can download it here: adobe

wassalaam.

Noorun Nisaa'

Salam Aleikum, masha allah, insha allah, Allah subhana wa ta'ala reward, the brothers and sisters who work soo hard to spred the true face of ISLAM.

Dear brothers and sisters, masha allah, keep up with the good work.

JazakhAllahu Khaire.

:hearts:

Submitter

Mashallah thank you brother for this amazing post. No doubt it will prove very useful to everyone. I bought the English version just 2 days ago but now I can refer to it on the computer too so jazakallah :)

Wasalam

anan1212

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
thank you for your efforts , allow me to add
47546392.jpg
Holy Qur'an Viewer
Free, ENGLISH & Multi-Language Qur'an (Koran) software
ENGLISH Translation Built-in | 146.94 MB | Direct Download

Full Arabic Text - The Entire script of the Holy Qur'an in Arabic is built into Qur'an Viewer.
English Translation - The most widely accepted translation of the Holy Qur'an into English, is that of Abdullah Yusuf Ali's and is also built-in.
Transliteration - Qur'anic text that has been processed to work within Qur'an Viewer and shows the pronunciation of the Arabic words written in English.
Commentary - By the famous and most reputable scholar Syed Abu Ala Maududi, provides an introduction and brief commentary of each Chapter of the Holy Qur'an.
Hierarchical Index - Provides access to well-known subject matter covered in the Holy Qur'an.
Qur'anic Searching - A fast and intelligent querying engine facilitates quick and easy searching of the sacred and Holy Text.
Qur'anic Duas - A library of almost 100 Duas (Supplications) from the Holy Qur'an, organised in convenient categories. You can view the Duas in any installed language!
Remote Recitation - Listen to each Verse of the Holy Qur'an. This version of Qur'an Viewer will connect to a DivineIslam Remote Audio server and automatically download the sound using your internet connection.
Note: This feature requires Free RealAudio software available from www.Real.com. This option must be enabled from the "Options" Menu.
Copy Text - Provides the ability to copy Qur'anic text in the original Arabic, English and Transliteration. Includes the Powerful capability to copy text in three different formats, Unicode, HTML and Plain text (including native Arabic codepage text). Capable of producing well designed HTML snippet contain Qur'anic verses for inclusion within web pages and other documents.
Introductory Documents - These introduce the user to fundamental information regarding The Holy Qur'an, and the Qur'an Viewer software.
Islamic Glossary (Over 500 entries) - A comprehensive glossary of Islamic terms is featured in the program. The glossary features alternate spellings, which lists any other commonly used spellings for the words.
Word Spelling Query - Enables you to find the preferred spelling for a given word by typing in your spelling, it will return the correct one!
Bookmarks - Different types of bookmarks allow you to reference a particular point of information within the program or Qur'an.
List Alternate Chapter names - Any Suras (Chapters) in the Holy Qur'an can be accessed by alternate name too.
Software Tour - A built in Audio tour, with screenshots and information covering using the Qur'an Viewer Software.

Download

Additional Languages Available:

French | Spanish | Urdu | Chinese | Malay | Indonesian | Albanian | Azerbaijani | Bosnian | Japanese | Korean | German | Dutch | Czech | Portuguese | Finnish | Hausa | Somali | Malayalam | Maranao | Tamil | Thai | Russian | Turkish | Swahili

Get Additional Translations

Najmoen

Mercy of Allah

:salam2: Brother Ibn Azem

May Allah (SWA) bestow untold mercies upon you, and shower you with his blessings for providing this precious link. I have been searching the net over the past few weeks for foreign language Qur'ans to buy. I am in the process of compiling a multilingual Qur'an for Africa and America, consisting of Arabic with English translation,Transliteration, Portuguese, Spanish and French in Parallel columns. Some of these Qur'ans in your list, will function as my reference material for the primary language of Portuguese for Angola and Mozambique, French for Sub Saharan & West Africa, English for South and East Africa, Arabic for North Africa, and Spanish for the Islands.

In the Americas - Spanish for South America and Mexico, Portuguese for Brazil, English for America, French speaking Canada and Arabic for the host of Lebanese Christians living in America. The transliteration would assist those unable to recite Arabic. When completed, it will be made free distributable in PDF format.

So your link is a God send and Insha-Allah, it will most certainly speed up the process somewhat. It is most amaizing how mysteriosly Allah (SWA) works, so much has just fell into place since I started this project الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ

Amongst my software tools is the program QuranViewer2.9 but unfortunately, it does not export its foreign text. I am also in the market for a Xhosa Qur'an but don't seem to be able to find one online. The Xhosa speaking people in South Africa have a similar culture to Muslims, of dress, of burials, of Qurbaan, and their beliefs are somewhat close to that of Islam. I conclude that their ancestors must have been Muslim at some stage for them to still practice its rituals but many of them are leaving their cultural beliefs for Chritianity. A Xhosa, Zulu, Arabic, English, Afrikaans with Transliteration would be indispensible for this community, a think Islam would have agreater apeal to them, if only they can get access to it. So if any one can assist, in getting a Xhosa Qur'an don't hestitate to contact me.

Jazak Allah Ghayr brother once again.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah brother Najmoen,

I am happy that the files and links can be of use to you and others, alhamdulillaah.

May Allah (swt) strengthen you in your path and help you with your project!

Remember to consult as many competent people on areas of language and other areas concerning the Qur'an, in order to come up with a good and useful software insha'Allah.

wasalaam.

Proud2beIslam

Masha allah brothers of turntoislam
you have done an amasing job jazakumalah insha alah you will get your reward in hereafter

brothers keep up
let us all spread the massege it is some thing must for all muslims

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
hehe:)
I`m glad someone found Quran in Polish. Well, it would be great if it had original text too.
Hi Anna,

Sorry, but that's the most we could offer for now. :(

As you do understand english quite well, you could also try the english translation of its meaning, and it also has the original arabic text, if it the arabic version of the Qur'an that you are seeking as well!

take care.