The Rewards and Benefits of Istighfar...

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:
I have read The Following stroy I would like to share it with you InshaAllah.

Imam Ahmed once in travel needed to sleep over in a masjid for a night, but when he was about to enter the masjid, the guard (not knowing who he was) denied him entrance. Ahmad's pleas to persuade the caretaker to let him in went to waste. Frustrated by the guard's bull-headedness, Imam Ahmed decided to spend the night in the masjid yard, but when he sat down, the guard got infuriated and started dragging him away from the masjid undeterred by his victim's old age and frailty. As Ahmad was being harshly removed, a baker, who happened to be watching from his shop, took pity on him and offered to take him in for the night.

The baker was kind and generous to ahmad, and a brief stay with his guest, he excused himself and went about his baking. Meanwhile, Imam Ahmad noticed that the baker was making Istighfar repeatedly while working, a practice that commanded the Imam's admiration. Therefore, when the morning broke, the eager Imam asked his host about his istighfar in the previous night and the latter replied that that was like a socond nature to him. Then Ahmed further asked the man whether he had ever experienced any reward from that practice. The man replied, " By Allah! No duaa I made except that is was answered but one." "And what was that duaa?" enquired the Imam. " To be able to see the famed Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal," replied the baker. "I am Ahmad Ibn Hanbal!" interjected Ahmad who went on to add, "By Allah! I was dragged to your place so that you can have your duaa/wish come true."

:astag: :astag: :astag:

halah

:salam2:
Jazaki Allah khair sister for sharing this nice story,

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.''
[Abu Dawud].