The saddest thing i've ever seen...

Islam_is_true

:salam2:

theEnemy.jpg

An Iraqi man comforts his four-year-old son at a holding center for prisoners of war, in the base camp of the US Army 101st Airborne Division near An Najaf. The boy had become terrified when, according to orders, his father was hooded and handcuffed. A soldier later severed the plastic handcuffs so that the man could comfort his child. Hoods were placed over detainees' heads because they were quicker to apply than blindfolds. The military said the bags were used to disorient prisoners and protect their identities. It is not known what happened to the man or the boy.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:shymuslima1:La Hawla walaa quwata ilaa bilah! may Allah swt help all the muslims around the world amiin. Jazak Allahu khayra for sharing. It's an example for all of us.

wasalam

Asalamu alaykum

:shymuslima1:La Hawla walaa quwata ilaa bilah! may Allah swt help all the muslims around the world amiin. Jazak Allahu khayra for sharing. It's an example for all of us.

wasalam

AMMMEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Yaa Allah give them Sabr
Yaa Allah strenght them in their Emaan and their body
Yaa Allah make them strong against their Opponents
Yaa Allah shower ur mercy on them
Yaa Allah help us to support our brothers
Yaa Allah U are the One to whom we ask for help
Yaa Allah accpet our Dua and grant them Victory

Ameen

Ameen Yaa Rab Al-Alameen

zainali

ITS REALLY SO SAD AND HEART BREAKING TO SEE HOW OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE BEING TREATED IN IRAQ , AFGANISTAN , PALESTIAN , REALLY WE CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH PAIN THEY ARE GOING THROUGH , WE MUSLIMS WHO ARE NOT GOING THROUGH THIS PHASE STILL COMPLAINT TO ALLAH SWT FOR SMALL THINGS IN THERE LIFE WHICH ACCORDING TO THEM IS HARD ON THEM , WHAT SHOULD THESE POOR PEOPLE DO ???? , U KNOW BUT STILL THEY HAVE MUCH STRONGER FAITH ON ALLAH SWT THEN WE DO , LETS PRAY TO ALLAH SWT THAT OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN IRAQ, AFGAN ,PALESTIAN HAVE PATIENTS TO GO THROUGH WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH WITH STRONG IMAAN , MAY ALLAH SWT GIVE THEM RELIF FROM ALL THE PAIN THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But we are not helpless. We can do something. We can do a lot. First, dua is the weapon of Believers. Make dua.

Secondly, there are organizations to join. You can write to the prisoners. You can assist their families. You can write to Amnesty International. You can collect funds. I know this works. I have done it. It takes no time to write.

You can purchase clothes/hats/sweaters from the Islamic Human Rights Commission so they can continue to work hard for representation.

And I ask you what about Dr. Affia Siddiqui. They killed her children. She is awaiting sentencing in May. I pray to Allah subhana talla that she be assigned to the prison where I volunteer.

May Allah subhana talla give us the courage to make change.

arzafar

Assalaam walaikum,

But we are not helpless. We can do something. We can do a lot. First, dua is the weapon of Believers. Make dua.

Secondly, there are organizations to join. You can write to the prisoners. You can assist their families. You can write to Amnesty International. You can collect funds. I know this works. I have done it. It takes no time to write.

You can purchase clothes/hats/sweaters from the Islamic Human Rights Commission so they can continue to work hard for representation.

And I ask you what about Dr. Affia Siddiqui. They killed her children. She is awaiting sentencing in May. I pray to Allah subhana talla that she be assigned to the prison where I volunteer.

May Allah subhana talla give us the courage to make change.

there has been some development on that front. A girl was found at the door of her mother's place in Karachi. After dna examination it was concluded that she was indeed aafiah's daughter marium. She can only speak English and says that a man named John left her at the door.

Obviously it was some agency who had her all this time and they left her at the door and ran away instead of handing her over officially. Clearly they wanted to keep everything hidden.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Asalamu alaykum

wasalam

Ameen
may Allah give the not yet Muslims hidayah...also

Wassalam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
SubhanAllah!!! May The Almighty keep them ALL under His Protection.Aameen

"This world is A prison for the bleivers And A paradise for the Non-Bleivers"