Hadith The soul of the Martyrs

Eman Yousuf

Sura 3/169: Think not of those as dead who are killed in the way of Allah. No, they are alive, with their
Lord and they have provision.

3/170: They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of his bounty....

The messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: When your brothers were killed in Uhud , Allah(swa) placed their
soul inside green birds that tend to the rivers of jannah and eat from its fruits. They then return to golden lamps hanging in the shade of the Arsh of Allah (swa) .When they tasted the delight of their food, drink and dwelling, they said ' we wish that our brothers knew what Allah (swa) gave us so that they will not abandon Jihad or warfare". Allah (swa) said "I will convey the news for you", Allah (swa) revealed these ayah.

zaman-gm

Sura 3/169: Think not of those as dead who are killed in the way of Allah. No, they are alive, with their
Lord and they have provision.

3/170: They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of his bounty....

The messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: When your brothers were killed in Uhud , Allah(swa) placed their
soul inside green birds that tend to the rivers of jannah and eat from its fruits. They then return to golden lamps hanging in the shade of the Arsh of Allah (swa) .When they tasted the delight of their food, drink and dwelling, they said ' we wish that our brothers knew what Allah (swa) gave us so that they will not abandon Jihad or warfare". Allah (swa) said "I will convey the news for you", Allah (swa) revealed these ayah.
Jazak Allahu Khiran Dear Sister to share this.
I wish to be a Martyrs. I wants to buy Jannah by my soul. Where as Allah SWT is the seller of Jannah. Shu'b Han Allah. Infiniteness kindness for us.