The Unislamic Republic of Iran

krackpot

slave warrior caged
as salaamualaikum brother........ pls don make comments as UNISLAMIC cuzz it is prohibited by hadith to regard one as such........ thesee sort of propoganda videos are avalable everywhere on the internet..

Afghanistan was regarded barbaric and unislamic before being invaded, Saddam hussein was regarded as anti christ before being killed. and now's they try the same ol tactic with iran... but beware MUSLIMS we shall not slander or fight our muslim brothers of whichever sect they may belong to....

brother many of the comments made in this video are not backed by any proof..... like the one about transgenders.. i dunno wat the speaker is trying to connect everything to???
the video is just a picture of an unpleasent situation and the speaker sitting in america wants us to believe us watever he has to say about IRAN thousand miles away from him. wow mind blowing :D

amercan media being isreal controlled are fuelling american minds for another war againt the last powerblock in middle east ie: IRAN you think this time all the muslim nation is gonna sit back and watch the action?? no way.... the muslim who has no pain for another muslim no matter how far is considered a munafiQ (i dont remember the exact hadith but i have put it in my own words)...

there are many sects in shia and the west wants to use this as a tool to create havoc....
IRAN however being a shia muslim majority, is trying to push west out from middle east i don see my sunni brothers much bothered about it....

who gives a damn about israel and palestine isnt it???? we have even forgotten that AL AQSA RIGHFULLY BELONGS TO US. gaza is a replica of wat fuhrer's (hitler) would have been... they killed 1400 ppl in a matter of days.. how was it possible when saudi arabia the spiritual home of every muslim is just on the border??? american killed a million muslims for the death of 3000 ppl which isn't even proved to be done by muslims??

how do we know if the person who made this video is a muslim or not??? ignorant person will be pardoned by allah SWT but we being the educated will not...

that is why we should make da'wah to all ignorant people if we cant do that then we should try not to create rifts between us.... who knows being with us they may realize their mistake and allah may give them HIDAYAH

the countries who should be protecting us are busy selling oil, buying football stadiums, signing contracts with musicians, being puppets at the hands of america. or dealing artifacts and touring the world. who is the bigger munafiQ??? just labelling the person as SHIA or SUNNI dosnt make them one but being sunni muslims are we following islam correctly??? some of us dont even care about neighbours....how are we following sunnah????

discarded the basic beliefs we have forgotten that the jews and christians are our true enemies. they want to erase us from history and face of this earth.. some of them are true and good doers but ther voices have been drowned because they have no help from muslim brothers or sisters

If you think some1 is following the wrong bleif then make Da'wah and call them back to the true islam... degrading them is not gonna take you anywhere.

.. well try to corrct the people if you can or leave them to allah's mercy... thats all a muslim brother can do..... they are our muslim brothers too .. this is a time of trial for all muslims to act as one.... but makin such comments mite hurt the sentiments of good people on either side,..,.,.

this is a HUMBUK VIDEO PLS DON WASTE TIME ON IT

Talat

as salaamualaikum brother........ pls don make comments as UNISLAMIC cuzz it is prohibited by hadith to regard one as such........ thesee sort of propoganda videos are avalable everywhere on the internet..

Afghanistan was regarded barbaric and unislamic before being invaded, Saddam hussein was regarded as anti christ before being killed. and now's they try the same ol tactic with iran... but beware MUSLIMS we shall not slander or fight our muslim brothers of whichever sect they may belong to....

brother many of the comments made in this video are not backed by any proof..... like the one about transgenders.. i dunno wat the speaker is trying to connect everything to???
the video is just a picture of an unpleasent situation and the speaker sitting in america wants us to believe us watever he has to say about IRAN thousand miles away from him. wow mind blowing :D

amercan media being isreal controlled are fuelling american minds for another war againt the last powerblock in middle east ie: IRAN you think this time all the muslim nation is gonna sit back and watch the action?? no way.... the muslim who has no pain for another muslim no matter how far is considered a munafiQ (i dont remember the exact hadith but i have put it in my own words)...

there are many sects in shia and the west wants to use this as a tool to create havoc....
IRAN however being a shia muslim majority, is trying to push west out from middle east i don see my sunni brothers much bothered about it....

who gives a damn about israel and palestine isnt it???? we have even forgotten that AL AQSA RIGHFULLY BELONGS TO US. gaza is a replica of wat fuhrer's (hitler) would have been... they killed 1400 ppl in a matter of days.. how was it possible when saudi arabia the spiritual home of every muslim is just on the border??? american killed a million muslims for the death of 3000 ppl which isn't even proved to be done by muslims??

how do we know if the person who made this video is a muslim or not??? ignorant person will be pardoned by allah SWT but we being the educated will not...

that is why we should make da'wah to all ignorant people if we cant do that then we should try not to create rifts between us.... who knows being with us they may realize their mistake and allah may give them HIDAYAH

the countries who should be protecting us are busy selling oil, buying football stadiums, signing contracts with musicians, being puppets at the hands of america. or dealing artifacts and touring the world. who is the bigger munafiQ??? just labelling the person as SHIA or SUNNI dosnt make them one but being sunni muslims are we following islam correctly??? some of us dont even care about neighbours....how are we following sunnah????

discarded the basic beliefs we have forgotten that the jews and christians are our true enemies. they want to erase us from history and face of this earth.. some of them are true and good doers but ther voices have been drowned because they have no help from muslim brothers or sisters

If you think some1 is following the wrong bleif then make Da'wah and call them back to the true islam... degrading them is not gonna take you anywhere.

.. well try to corrct the people if you can or leave them to allah's mercy... thats all a muslim brother can do..... they are our muslim brothers too .. this is a time of trial for all muslims to act as one.... but makin such comments mite hurt the sentiments of good people on either side,..,.,.

this is a HUMBUK VIDEO PLS DON WASTE TIME ON IT
:salam2:
Well said brother , I pray for the day that muslim stabbing muslim ends. And all muslim face the enemy together. Allah (swt)is all knowing and let him be the judge.
This is a political statement and nothing to do with Islam, for the same reason we cannot call Saudi Arabia an unislamic country where a blind eye has been turn on the rise of homosexuality in the country. There is an article about homosexuality in Saudi Arabia by (John R Bradley in Jeddah Published: 20 February 2004) which I didn’t see suitable to post .

dunno

Iranian government is certainly unislamic!!
they are killing sunnah in iran everywhere and in iraq ya allah they are basically worshipping their Imams :astag::astag:
i pray to God that he will guide those Shia's to the right path and correct our path if we are mistaken

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Iranian government is certainly unislamic!!
they are killing sunnah in iran everywhere and in iraq ya allah they are basically worshipping their Imams :astag::astag:
i pray to God that he will guide those Shia's to the right path and correct our path if we are mistaken

Really agree with u, in fact in this time no true Islamic country exits, All following the western agenda for the money..

w salam.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
well said sister korai 28....... we should start resisting west and try reviving sunnah in our daily lives.... nobody in this world can hide the truth and sunnah being the words of our beloved prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam cannot be hidden....may allah keep us steadfast on siraat ul mustakheem... ameen