The WALL of HATE Plestine/Israel

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

I'm so sorry about the humor icon, i accidentally put it on their while i was trying to choose another one.:( too bad i can't edit it:(:(:(

Abdullah_77

May Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) destroy these cursed oppressors and all oppressors of the muslimeen. May Allaah 3azza waJal destroy this cursed and wicked regime that harm our ummah and stick out of our body like thorns.

I pray that Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) also destroys the disease in the hearts of many mulsimeen-the disease of nationalism -the ideaolgy of being broken into several different countries-the disease of being fragmneted into a hundred pieces. When is the Muslim ummah ever going to realize inShaa Allaah that the only way to confront our enemies is that we need to be united?
People say that alll the time we need to be united- BUt How can we truelly be united if were not one state.
there is NOO way we can truely be united if we are a bunch of seperate little countries. All Islamic Nations must insha Allaah be one Islamic State once again.
When are people going to realize inshaa allah that holding those flags from Morocco to Indonesia higher then the flag of the shahadah -Laa ilah illa allaah, Muhammad ar Rasulullah and being seperated by nationalistic borders cut our ummah like knives?
Astaghfiullah the muslimeen bring this weakness of our ummah upon ourselevs .