they killed my best friend

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I have read this thread many times ... with every one my sense of bitterness is growing ... I can only imagine what you guys are going through over there.

Diane is right ... muslims should DO SOMETHING about this ... everyone to his/her ability. It is for everyone to decide what they can do. You can at least do dua'a.

The Prophet (PBUH) said: Those who dont care for muslims are not from them.

But please, dont despair. We are an afflicted nation and we have a message. Our beloved Prophet was afflicted by the death of many dear people to his heart around him including his wife and nearly all his children (except for one) in his life time. Be patience and ask Allah to give you ajr (reward) for your affliction in the hereafter.

38khadj

:salam2: sister
To him we belong and to him we will return.
I carnt begin to imagine how you and the other muslims in your area are feeling my Allah look after you all and protect Inshallah from such barbaric people.
I had no idea this was going on, Im so shocked by what you have said this been a muslim country. Sister all I can do is make dua for you Inshallah now that I no and Inshallah you will stay safe, this is dreadful what is happening there is no unity amonst the ummah Allah save us ......
Take care my dear sister if there is anything I can do please dont hesitate to ask Inshallah.
:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

NaXuS

parachinar is a shia majority area and they comprises 80 % of the total population
most of them live in the city where sunnis are in minority.their population scattered here and there
on the mountains,around the city.
parachinar is called the center of shias in pakitan .they are the most organozed communit having their trainning camps,
every terrorist act against sunnis will have connection with parachinar.
three days back,two shia gunmen opened fire on mousque and killed two very young boys,one of them was my cousin.
on friday morning they attacked our mosque and killed 40 sunni muslims.
they attacked the jamia mosque of the city and destroyed it completely.
afterwards, they attacked sunni poeple, killed them ,looted they houses and burnt them.
they burnt most of the sunni alive.
they killed my two very young cousins at school,they slaughterd them.
it is getting worse day after day,they killing women,children and old poeple.
my poeple are homeless,having no food to eat, no shelter and dying without medical aid.
but today,they killed my best friend .they raped her right before her father and brothers
they killed them right before her eyes and burnt them in their house.
we were friends and class fellows since childhood.we played together and lived together.
we kept nothing form one another.
i lost her forever .i will never see her again its like killing her,when i use past tense for her.
her trrible death will haunt me forever.
please make dua for her akhirah.

:salam2:

Inal Lillahi Wa In Ilahi Rajiieon

May Allah give them a high place in Jannah.May their blessing always stay with you.May Allah protect all the Ummah from such zulm ....May Allah bring peace to all the trouble areas...ameen

dianne

Salam,

May Allah swt bless their souls,im speechless i got nothing to say besides sadness,madness...

wassalam

muharram23

Staff member
parachinar is a shia majority area and they comprises 80 % of the total population
most of them live in the city where sunnis are in minority.their population scattered here and there
parachinar is called the center of shias in pakitan .they are the most organozed communit having their trainning camps,
three days back,two shia gunmen opened fire on mousque and killed two very young boys,one of them was my cousin.
afterwards, they attacked sunni poeple, killed them ,looted they houses and burnt them.
my poeple are homeless,having no food to eat, no shelter and dying without medical aid.
but today,they killed my best friend .they raped her right before her father and brothers
we were friends and class fellows since childhood.we played together and lived together.
i lost her forever .i will never see her again its like killing her,when i use past tense for her.

salamu alaykum

may Allah s.va give you patience sister/brother. The shia are worse than other non muslims, because they look like us, they say they believe in Allah and his messenger s.vs, they perform hajj where we do, but yet they are the first once to stab us sunnis in the back. When Salahuddin ajjubi r.a was fighting the crusaders, first what he did is get rid of the shia and then he fought the crusaders and alhamduillah beat them. He knows that the shia were fitnah. They would always fight on the side of the crusaders and mushreekeen against sunni muslims. They would always let the crusaders in whenever they would attack muslims. And we see their fitnah now in iraq and other places. I can't stand them filthy shias. Saying that Allah s.va made a mistake and jibreel a.s made mistake when delivering message. He didnt find Ali r.a who was suppose to be the prophet so he went to Muhammad s.vs. They also say jibreel was drunk. They hate jibreel a.s. Yes there are different sects of shia, the ithna asharee the most extreme in shirk and the zaydiya the least, but to me they are all shia. May Allah s.va show us the right path and keep us in it.

Ameen
Allah knows best

Wassalamu alaykum

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
:salam2: sister
To him we belong and to him we will return.
I carnt begin to imagine how you and the other muslims in your area are feeling my Allah look after you all and protect Inshallah from such barbaric people.
I had no idea this was going on, Im so shocked by what you have said this been a muslim country. Sister all I can do is make dua for you Inshallah now that I no and Inshallah you will stay safe, this is dreadful what is happening there is no unity amonst the ummah Allah save us ......
Take care my dear sister if there is anything I can do please dont hesitate to ask Inshallah.
:tti_sister:

dua is all we pakistanis need right now in fact its the same with the whole ummah.i just wish if there was something we could do.you can't imagine what we are going thru right now.everyone is so scared we dare not open our mouth our lips are like zipped.we are scared of the goverment we are scared of the intelligence agencies we are scared of eachother we are scared of our existance actually.everyone human is mortal theres no denying but the fear is just like slow poisioning.i being a sister believe me at times im scared to go outside.we are scared to the point that when we go out of our houses we are not sure if we'll come back alive suicide bombings,being picked up by intelligence agencies,murders,gang rapes...and the situation is worsening with every passing day.would you believe there was no mention of this slaughter in parachinar in the local news.at times internet also becomes inaccessible.please pray for the whole ummah that Allah SWT guides us to the right path.we the youth have to pay for all the mess and bring back the glory which muslims deserve may Allah SWT guide and help us ameen.

may Allah SWT protect us all.

MOSABJA

That's really sad. I just read in a newspaper that Army has taken control of Parachinar.The sectarian violence there has been going on for centuries .IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP IT .Northeren Alliance and hazara shias of Afghanistan currently in power support these shias.It will cease when Taliban come to power in Afghanistan. May Allah give Jannah to all those Mulsims facing Martyred by shias in parachinar.

ed209

im so sorry to hear this.i hate to hear these bloody killing news,but i have to hear them often.it's really a tragedy.i dont know how to help u,sister.what i can do is only to pray for u and your family and all innocent people in your place.and those who slaughter innocents must be punished,i always think so.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

dua is all we pakistanis need right now in fact its the same with the whole ummah.i just wish if there was something we could do.you can't imagine what we are going thru right now.everyone is so scared we dare not open our mouth our lips are like zipped.we are scared of the goverment we are scared of the intelligence agencies we are scared of eachother we are scared of our existance actually.everyone human is mortal theres no denying but the fear is just like slow poisioning.i being a sister believe me at times im scared to go outside.we are scared to the point that when we go out of our houses we are not sure if we'll come back alive suicide bombings,being picked up by intelligence agencies,murders,gang rapes...and the situation is worsening with every passing day.would you believe there was no mention of this slaughter in parachinar in the local news.at times internet also becomes inaccessible.please pray for the whole ummah that Allah SWT guides us to the right path.we the youth have to pay for all the mess and bring back the glory which muslims deserve may Allah SWT guide and help us ameen.

may Allah SWT protect us all.

Well said - AMEEEN!

WaSalaam

saba urooj

my goodness,after reading ur post i got tears in my eyes,why why why cant we both sects live in peace,damn killing ppl in mosque:shymuslima1::shymuslima1::tti_sister::tti_sister:...........where we all muslims leading talk abt unity of all muslims sects etc etc seems unreal n jus bluff after reading ur post,:angryred:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
oh my GOD.
is this happening in my our pakistan??
n i m not aware of it(silly me).
but i didnt see anything like that on news.
i saw on news that there is been fight between two religiuos group.
but i didnt know all these.
tv isnt showing all these may bcuz of emergency.
ahh thats realy so so so sad.
infact my words cant express my fellings over all these.
i wish i could do something for brothers n sisters in parachinar.
why is this happening in an islamic state.
why gov isnt taking any action agaisnt shia??
where is musharaafs democracy??
mush sahib must b taking rest in his presidential house without even thincking that our brothers r killed our sisters r disgraced.
why this??
i m so much angery over this all.
but i prey that ALLAH set dead ones soules in jannah.aamin sumaamin.
n may ALLAH grant u with saberey jamil sister aamin sumaamin.
FIAMANILLAH

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
jazakallah brothers and sisters .you are a great support in such a time.
i was busy with the wounded .we are burrying them .the death toll reched upto
200 and most of the sunni are either terribely burnt or wounded.
yesterday they killed a pregnent woman whose body is still lying on the road and her 2 yr daughter is crying and calling her mother she doesnt know that her mother will never answer her.she is with her mother.
they need medical aid ,food ,shelter and we have no access b/c they are killling soldiers too.
keep them in ur dua
wasalam

dianek

jazakallah brothers and sisters .you are a great support in such a time.
i was busy with the wounded .we are burrying them .the death toll reched upto
200 and most of the sunni are either terribely burnt or wounded.
yesterday they killed a pregnent woman whose body is still lying on the road and her 2 yr daughter is crying and calling her mother she doesnt know that her mother will never answer her.she is with her mother.
they need medical aid ,food ,shelter and we have no access b/c they are killling soldiers too.
keep them in ur dua
wasalam

Is this all do to the issues between Musharef and Bhutto? How awful! Inshallah, this will end. I will ask my husband to pray for them too! God must have a plan for all this.......and that is all that we can hope for. Please be safe sister.

ed209

sister,i have a suggestion that u can upload some pics or videos on youtube if it is safe for u.i think we should make more ppl know what is happening in your place.i dont know what can i do for u and the ppl in your place, im sorry,sister.what can i do is only to pray for u.

Shahzad

thats a good idea ed209. So that we can tell the others as well.
sister, wat r u doing there at parachinar?

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion

:salam2: May Allah bless her soul and send her right to heaven for what she went trough. I'm sorry sweet heart,i have no words ,it's so sad. How can we always blame the kafiruns, the jews.. when muslims are doing this to muslims.Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah

moh_gamal10

we will return to our god and we are asked so be patient and insha allah we will gain the heaven
shia are very dangerous on our islam they are not muslim

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2: May Allah bless her soul and send her right to heaven for what she went trough. I'm sorry sweet heart,i have no words ,it's so sad. How can we always blame the kafiruns, the jews.. when muslims are doing this to muslims.Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah,Astaghfirullah
salam sister
i thinck u duno much abt shias.
our niegboures r shia n they abuse the companion of the HOLEY PROPHET saw.
they abuse hadhrat aisha ra.
they abuse all the sunies.
then how can anyone b a muslim if he abuses n curses companion of the PROPHET saw n hadhrat aisha ra.
may b lots of memebers dont agree with me but shias r not muslims.
even thier kalima is different from sunnies.
may ALLAH bless u aamin
FI AMANILLAH

*FIRM BELIEVER*

Innalilahi Wainna Ilayhi Raji'oun
May Allah swt rest her soul in soft peace
&& May Allah swt grant her paradise

I will make Du'a! Thats the least i cud do 2 help u in this situation!