they killed my best friend

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
parachinar is a shia majority area and they comprises 80 % of the total population
most of them live in the city where sunnis are in minority.their population scattered here and there
on the mountains,around the city.
parachinar is called the center of shias in pakitan .they are the most organozed communit having their trainning camps,
every terrorist act against sunnis will have connection with parachinar.
three days back,two shia gunmen opened fire on mousque and killed two very young boys,one of them was my cousin.
on friday morning they attacked our mosque and killed 40 sunni muslims.
they attacked the jamia mosque of the city and destroyed it completely.
afterwards, they attacked sunni poeple, killed them ,looted they houses and burnt them.
they burnt most of the sunni alive.
they killed my two very young cousins at school,they slaughterd them.
it is getting worse day after day,they killing women,children and old poeple.
my poeple are homeless,having no food to eat, no shelter and dying without medical aid.
but today,they killed my best friend .they raped her right before her father and brothers
they killed them right before her eyes and burnt them in their house.
we were friends and class fellows since childhood.we played together and lived together.
we kept nothing form one another.
i lost her forever .i will never see her again its like killing her,when i use past tense for her.
her trrible death will haunt me forever.
please make dua for her akhirah.

there are some pice i have managed to take

sunni poeple house

page6

2133448476_0e374c0693.jpg

2132676723_4d94cfb953.jpg

2132683765_600fc627d9.jpg

2133461360_e8656c3994.jpg

2132703899_6564c06568.jpg

now see what they have done to the mushaf of HOLY QURAN
after seeing that who would call them muslims?

2133484734_a1c5764d0f_m.jpg

2133485394_0b75d7922e_m.jpg

2133485910_e23a8eb060_m.jpg

2132710753_aeb6a4eb23_m.jpg

2132709631_e6d27b7136_m.jpg

2132710187_f12cfee45d_m.jpg

can you imagine this?

2132737429_bb55764c81.jpg

2132737911_246212f1c8.jpg

my cousin rasool gul

2133511770_dcc5113b22.jpg

:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Assalam-o-Alaikum.

Ina lila hay wa ina elaehi rajaeoon.may Allah forgive her save her from the torment of grave and bless her with Jana tul Firdous.

sister i do not have the words nor the courage to say something.the situation is really bad and it is getting worse with every passing day.honestly im lost.(pata ne kia hoo raha hai pakistan main its really painfull where we heading).well its the same with the whole ummah may Allah protect muslim ummah from all the fitnas and guide us to the right path.

sister all you can do is sabr and pray for her.i dono what do i write its such a shock and very painful.

ya Allah SWT madad.:tti_sister:

W'Salam.

Shahzad

thats sad to hear that. May ALLAH grants peace to those who were killed innocently.

Y this news hasnt been in the news paperS?

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
:bismillah1:

Innalilahi Wainna Ilayhi Raji'oun

Assalamualaikum Dearest Sister

I am lost for words.

Sta de Melgere Shahadat de Khuday Qabul au Manzur Wegerzey au zay de urta Jannat ul Firdaus nasib key. Au tata de Khuday zle saber darki au de aghe barakatuna de Khuday staso bande ou de stase famil bande kedi.

Stase melgere shaheeda tele da de de duniya na.Aghe ta mla ne wayl keygi. Zemenga dua gane ursara de au Khuday Pak de meng tolo zluna de Khuday de sabr pe obo womenzi.

Ze au zema Kuraney pe de mataam ke stase sara zaan sharik ganu. Khuday ze meng tolo dua gaane qabuley.. Aameen.

I have written this in Pukhto because I had read in one of your posts that you are Pukhtun. To those who do not understand it, I am really sorry.

Pe Dera dranawey, stase khur,

Assalamualaikum

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum dear sister!

Inna lellahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon.

I am saddened, shocked and in pain.
As sister Rahi said

Sta de Melgere Shahadat de Khuday Qabul au Manzur Wegerzey au zay de urta Jannat ul Firdaus nasib key. Au tata de Khuday zle saber darki au de aghe barakatuna de Khuday staso bande ou de stase famil bande kedi.

Stase melgere shaheeda tele da de de duniya na.Aghe ta mla ne wayl keygi. Zemenga dua gane ursara de au Khuday Pak de meng tolo zluna de Khuday de sabr pe obo womenzi.

Ze au zema Kuraney pe de mataam ke stase sara zaan sharik ganu. Khuday ze meng tolo dua gaane qabuley.. Aameen

And may Allah s.w.t save the rest of the mulims from such terrible attrocities.

Ameen

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamu alaikum dear sister!

Inna lellahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon.

I am saddened, shocked and in pain.
As sister Rahi said

And may Allah s.w.t save the rest of the mulims from such terrible attrocities.

Ameen

Dearest Sister,

Assalamualaikum,

First of all Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raajioon.

May Allah Ta'allah give you sabr-e-jameel. Your best friends and cousins are all pure shaheed. Of course, they are in our prayers, but the fact that they went before us, they are very lucky. May Allah give them the highest level in Jannah. May He grant them Jannatul Firdows Naeemul Muqeem.

Like Sister Mesbah said, they are not dead. Because Allah Ta'allah says they are eating rizq with me.

I can not bring to words how to empathise with you Sis; but remember that you and your family will always be in my duas. May Allah Ta'allah make this ghum easy on you and your family.

If there is ANYTHING we can do for you please let us know. We are family in Islam, don't feel behgaana with us.

I am so speechless. Anyway Sis take care of yourself and just keep your faith in Allah Ta'allah.

From your sister, Saba
Wasalaam.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum dear Sister,

I'm sorry to hear that.

Innalillahi wa innalillahi rajioon.

I didn't know that such is going on there. Those people have really lost their mind.

May Allah s.w.t forgive those, whose life has been taken away. May He grant them Jannah. Ameen

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhe raje'oon

i have no words, the situation is like this for muslims around the world and dua is the most important thing we can hold onto for help.
i suppose it can be of comfort to know that these people ae counted as shuhadaa, and will be granted this status,inshaAllah

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَلَكِن لاَّ تَشْعُرُونَ
And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter 2, Verse 154)

May Allah grant patience to those who have been affected by these situations.

ma assalaama

dianek

I don't understand.....muslims are doing this to muslims? WHY? I am very sorry for all that is surrounding you and your losses. My heart truly aches for you. I hate this WORLD!!!!! People are sick with a terrible mental disease. What makes it so much worse, is that there is nothing the average person can do to help.......this is where atleast with the christians they do missonary work to these areas........why aren't muslim groups organizing against this atrocity?

warda A

Sister
I don't understand.....muslims are doing this to muslims? WHY? I am very sorry for all that is surrounding you and your losses. My heart truly aches for you. I hate this WORLD!!!!! People are sick with a terrible mental disease. What makes it so much worse, is that there is nothing the average person can do to help.......this is where atleast with the christians they do missonary work to these areas........why aren't muslim groups organizing against this atrocity?

inna lillahi wa innailyhi raajioon.
my dear sister may ALLAH give you patience to go through all that.
pray and make duas, it will help. remember it is our path too.

and sister dianek, am also wondering where the muslim umma is heading to.
it is unbelivable.

may we be guided to the straight path

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

dearest sister...why this is happening...needs about 5 cups of coffee..and a long long long talk of historical..political..and religious nature..that will absolutely shock you...but certainly clarify things for you

as for you sister *ya allah madad*...be patient sister..may Allah bring you and her together in the highest of jannahs..pray for her..and inshallah she died a shaheeda along with her family..and all of the other brothers and sisters..

i come from iraq sister..and i can sense the pain you feel...what is happening to our sunni brothers and sister in pakistan..is happening in iraq

i do not expect any humanity out of these people..i have lost all faith and hope in them..

i will make dua'a for you sister..inshallah you will be rewarded for your loss

Inna Le Allah Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am at a loss for words for your pain. Please know our dua's are with you. I will refrain from commenting on the politics. It is insanity.
To Allah is our return..and I know your friend is among flowers and frangrance.

Please continue to inform us if you can about what is going on...

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

La hawla wa la qowata ila billah..

May Allah (swt) grant them Jannah, and guide those who committed those sins to the straight path.

Wassalamu Alykom..

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
blehg

Asalaamu alaikum, dear respected sister...

From Allah we came and to Allah we will return...

... I feel sick. It gives me the shivers to think that this sort of insanity is happening among "Muslims". The Shia really tick me off! I'm sorry, but they do. Totally pointless. How can they do such things? Don't these people have feelings, or a heart, or even a functional brain?? I just... don't get it. This brings me to tears.

Y'ALLAH WHY?! *sigh* It's a test, okay, it's a test... Patience. *sigh* But rape?!

It sucks feeling helpless to do anything but offer you my most heartfelt sentiments. I'd give you a huge hug if I was there, and if mixing wasn't haraam. =( Whenever this sort of thing happens I just want to fly over there, marry as many sisters as I can, and bring them all back to Canada where this sort of filth won't have to come into your lives... but I guess Aminah would divorce me. ;-( Maybe instead I'll have lots of sons and send them over in my place... *sigh* But that'll take years.

I guess the best advice I can offer you is to talk this out: Don't let your thoughts and feelings bottle up inside of you. Talk to Allah SWT, talk to your family, talk to us here on TTI. We're all here to help each other. Pray for the deceased sisters and brothers. At least they're finished with this test, and inshaAllah are at peace awaiting that glorious Day. Maybe try to move far away from the Afghan border. Apply to immigrate to Canada, maybe; it's mostly a good place here.

I'm very sorry for your loses, sister - You will be in my prayers.

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

To Allah we belong to Him we Shall Return.

^ Indeed. No betters words than that. Stay Strong sister, SubhanAllah as described by my brothers and sisters, how can someone do this, to even commit something like this is insane.

May Allah (S.W.T) shower you with patience.

Ameen to all the Du'a's

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

halah

Inal Lillahi Wa In Ilahi Rajiieon

May Allah have mercy on your friend and your cousin and grant them the higest place of paradise. I don't find any thing to say except asking Allah to protect us all from this crazy violence.

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum
Inal Illahi Wa In Ilahi Rajioon.

May Allah SWT have mercy on your friend and grant her Jannatul Firdaus. You are in my prayers sister. Keep Sabr and trust in Allah SWT.

Assalam Alaikum