they killed my best friend

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
thats a good idea ed209. So that we can tell the others as well.
sister, wat r u doing there at parachinar?
i am in kohat and look after the wounded poeple.i actually live in kohat but my family lives in parachinar.
yes,brother i have managed to take some pictures but there is curfew and the situations over there are very critical.

my brothers and sisters ,jazakallah for your concern.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: i just called today the most important television here and they told they didn't knew nothing about. Wouldn't it be a way to send your pictures all over the world? Fee amaneellah, your sister

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
are they animals ufff Allah im lost with words.these pictures remind me of the pictures scenes of independence of pakistan that are usually shown on tv.the difference is that was done by hindus but in this case,..no wonder shias are a biggggg fitna.where we are heading thats awful aaahhhhhhhhhh...

maninfosys2003

Inna ilahee rajee uun
No offense met here...but its a common proverb that what u put in soil, is
what u ultimately get out of it...
Today Pakistanee public is paying the price of the evil policies of their political leaders, wherein minorities were treated partially with injustice and neighbouring countries specially India were treated like dogs in a street...

Almost all non-muslims indians have always cursed pakistan for his unfriendliness and torture on minorites as well on Indian prisoners(army men etc)..
Remember, Allah gives revenge for each n every curse u take in ur Lifetime, and sometime or the other ur future generation has to pay for it...

Still its not too late, if pakistani judiciary,Police and media could become absolutely independent of Politics and rule with Islamic laws of justice and be friendly with neighbouring India, days are not far when Paksitan instead of Curse wud get the blessings from every citizen of world indian or Paki...

Hope I havent told something painful in this hour of grief...
But my message was for evry muslim here, that always treat ur neighbours with respect and be helpful.In the end these neighbours will help you from hour of grief and ofcourse Allah helps those who help themselves and invest for future......

maninfosys2003

Pakistani politics have lots of weak points..

Pakistani media is not smart/independent enough to address/prevent injustices prevailing in country..
Pakistani judiciary is also submitted to the will of Govt..
Pakistani people in general are not pursuing for education and development..
Pakistani madarsAS , the primary source of education there, is not granting a professioanl cool outlook on a common paki...Every student coming out of madarsaa seems to be intolerant of others and forcing Islam on others.

UIntil pakistani public realise importance of Education and professioanlism, they will not bve able to compete India in development,defence and respect..

Today India is way beyond pak..1 $ = 38 Indian Re = 60 Paki Rupee..

Actions speak louder than words..

India is able to manage 20 times populations that too diverse but United compared to Pak, despite the fact that we know Pakistan has 99% believers and more gifted natuaral resources than INDIA which is considered a country of 80% idolators and wasting money in Gods n Goddesses...
Whats the difference left btwn an Idolator n Monotheist..
Today an idolator is more professional, kind, hard working and tolerant of other's beliefs, while a monothiest
is arrogant on his family, neighbours and wastes time in gossipings and over-sleep...

A muslim fights for Truth n justice and not partialise becoz of religion or his country..

Surely all the suffering indian muslims (gujaratis and kashmiris specially) have faced are indirectly directly related to Pakis support for injustice to its minority citizens, pakis support for terrorism...
Here even if paki govt did not support terrorism they were surely silent about that,...

And now innocent pakis are paying the price for that...

Surely when we breed bad children for creating trouble in others homes, one day Allah wuld use the same children against us in the long run...and Pakis situation of terror and bomb blasts is a witness to its past silence on the same....

If the present Muslims were practising true Islam, then they would have had eliminated all Evils prevailing in Current Society, but Alas...

"God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny. He warns you so that hopefully you will pay heed. (Qur'an, 16:90)
O You who believe (in God and His revelations)! Be upholders of justice, bearing witness for God alone, even against yourselves or your parents and relatives. Whether they are rich or poor, God is well able to look after them. Do not follow your own desires and deviate from the truth. If you twist or turn away, God is aware of what you do. (Qur'an, 4:135)
O You who believe! Show integrity for the sake of God, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just . Be just. That is closer to faith. Heed God (alone). God is aware of what you do. (Qur'an, 5:8)
Eat and drink of God's provision and do not go about the earth corrupting it. (Qur'an, 2:60)