Thinking of converting

analiciazul

hi

i'm a woman that knew a great friend who talk frecuently with me about islam, Qur'an and of course of Allah. When i hear the Qur'an even i dont understand the words i feel a strange sensation into my heart. I want to know more about this religion, (i think that i'm start to love Allah). I need friends who help me and guide me. Can you be one of them?. Thanks .

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
i'm a woman that knew a great friend who talk frecuently with me about islam, Qur'an and of course of Allah. When i hear the Qur'an even i dont understand the words i feel a strange sensation into my heart. I want to know more about this religion, (i think that i'm start to love Allah). I need friends who help me and guide me. Can you be one of them?. Thanks .

Hello Sister,

If you feel somthing in your heart then it is the seed of Islam that Allah has put in your heart. Kindly throw your question in a separate thread and then you will see the response.This is the link to start a new thread:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=28

And rest assured that it is very very easy to be Muslims. You can become Muslim in 10 seconds without any cost.

Also hear this:

[yt]rI54UauUtSk[/yt]

May Allah Bless you with the right path of Islaam.
Bye.

lonlyarab

Welcome sister

:salam2:
Salam Alikum Sister,

May Allah reward you.

I welcome you as a new Muslima, and pray for ALLAH to keep your feets on his path.

Please keep always in your mind that ALLAH is the most merciful, and keep very very close relation with him during the night times.

And please check out this site for a story of one converter that made a big deference.

Yusuf Estes Conversion to Islam

May ALLAH be with you at all your times.

Brother
LonlyArab

:salam2: Welcome Sister Sonya. it is wonderful to hear that you have decided to convert. My cousins wife also converted and they have 2 kids. I am so happy for you inshaallah Allah will guide you always.

justoneofmillion

open doors still

welcome to you sonya we`re all happy to have you here you know seeking knowledge is the duty of every muslim and allah tells us repeatedly in the quran to do so in every field so that if we have any doubt we may end up recognising his majesty by observing and analising his creation i hope that your couriosity will be satisfied ther are very devout and knowledgable brothers and sisters in this web site i learned much from them and i hope you do the same and that one day you may be the one to correct us may allah guide us all!!!!:SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47:

justoneofmillion

open doors still

welcome to you sonya we`re all happy to have you here you know seeking knowledge is the duty of every muslim and allah tells us repeatedly in the quran to do so in every field so that if we have any doubt we may end up recognising his majesty by observing and analising his creation i hope that your couriosity will be satisfied there are very devout and knowledgable brothers and sisters in this web site i learned much from them and i hope you do the same and that one day you may be the one to correct us may allah guide us all!!!!:SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: