This dream must be from Allah!

halime786

[deleted]

I deleted this because it occurred to me that I was trying to seek something that only Allah can provide. Every individual is unique and Allah (SWT) by His Will and Mercy guides His servants by means we could never imagine. It could be the simplest thing or could have been something laying dormant within us, but we just never looked. Allah knows what lies in the hearts of men. I seek Him and only Him. My knowledge is from Him, my reassurance is from Him, and my trust is in Him. May He forgive me for my doubts and may He strengthen my Iman. Ameen! JazakAllahu to all those who'd previously read this post and answered. May Allah give you 'ajr!

halime786

Delete this post please! JazakAllahu Khair!

Actually, I've realized something from writing this whole post here: Allah (SWT) knows best and I put my trust on Him.

I feel rather silly now for boring everyone with my epic long story.

Administrator, please delete my post! JazakAllahu Khair!

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

no its not silly. i read in a dream book that if in your dream you are married to someone, and you know that someone, most likely you will marry that person. but you are right, put your trust in Allah and Allah knows best. all the best, may Allah be with you :)

halime786

:wasalam:

no its not silly. i read in a dream book that if in your dream you are married to someone, and you know that someone, most likely you will marry that person. but you are right, put your trust in Allah and Allah knows best. all the best, may Allah be with you :)

JazakAllahu Khair, brother! Could you tell me the name of the book you read that in? I would like to read it. Again, JazakAllahu Khair!

FreedomFighter

it was called dream interpretations in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah. i cant exactly remember because now i dont know where the book is. there is also one by Bilal Philips, maybe you can check it out.

revert2007

Love Fishing
alhamdulilah i hv finsihed reading it...
i am not a scholor and i cant really tell u what the dream emans coz u said there is ayatul kursi playing in ur dream

well..my advice is...before u give ur hand to a man..find out the islamic law of the country that man belong to coz ur gonna end up in his country..does that country allow u to wear hijab?am not gonna be bias and mention anything..it is for u to find out..if ur gonna work after marriage and u can't wear hijab...isn't that gonna cause problme?

i guess some sisters could advice u better..those from that country and what they are facing..

do not believe in dream and depend on it...always beleive in Allah and just make dua for the best

halime786

Actually, the Prophet used to discuss dreams

salam
I think it's not good to tell about your dreams in public :)

that's my advice good luck anyway

Assalaamu alaikum,

Actually the Prophet used to discuss dreams with his companions as it was considered a way to seek knowledge otherwise veiled from our conscious. There is also a Hadith that states when one recieves a dream that pleases them, they should tell others as only good dreams are from Allah (SWT). However, if one has a dream with some element of evil or it displeases them, do not relate it to others as those dreams are from the Shaytan.

JazakAllahu Khair for answering though!

FreedomFighter

it was called dream interpretations in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah. i cant exactly remember because now i dont know where the book is. there is also one by Bilal Philips, maybe you can check it out.

this was the name of the book, but the author i cant exactly recall.