THIS IS NOT A MATRIMONIAL WEBSITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualimum to everyone
recently there has been increase in the post,in threads and in profile as well mentioning about "am looking for a nice convert muslimah to get married with"

well first of all this is not a matrimonial website.if u have read the rules clearly u shouldn't have come here on tti with such thoughts on ur mind.

secondly it is an insult for those born muslimah as though they are less salehah or the reverts are more salehah.

there is no such things and don't judge people and come into any conclusion.i just notice some wrote in their profile that they are looking for revert sisters and some even dare to make a thread on it.

as a sister i don't feel right about these things coz one or some of u are just leading this forum towards something not islamic at all.

we are here to treasure islam and learn about islam..not to look for life partner.

life partner is Allah's job and u should make dua rather than ruin the name of tti

even if moderator banned u,i know u guys will come back again with different account and different id....

so if u think ur a good muslim,plz stop doing such things....
Allah knows what is in ur heart and He knows ur niah(intention)

let the revert sisters to be in peace and let them learn about islam.don't keep on bringing these kind of thoughts to them and totally deviate them.

May Allah protects revert sisters from evil and keep them closer to Him.

p/s : revert sisters plz don't bother any pm from any brother regarding marriage and do not believe anyone online.there is no such thing as internet date or meeting online then get married.just becareful about the reason ur being proposed coz there are many revert sisters from UK,US and Canada and u wouldn't know that ur just being used for the sake of getting PR or something.May Allah forgive all of us and keep us safe.ameen

zbhotto

Banned
Yes

I absolutely agree with you. Please guys there are a lot of matrimonial website. Go there and ask help.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Please if anyone see this kind of things in profiles or if anyone receives such PMs which I know happens often ,please report it to moderators immidiately ...
JazakiAllah khair sister for making this thread...
And this is my advice to revert sisters ,be extra careful with talking to someone online or someone proposing online ...There is a lot of people out there hunting for sisters converts ...Sorry to put it this way..

waaleikum salam

Firm_believer123

Asalamo Alyakom-

This thread reminds me of myspace which the NEWS reporters have talked about saying guys hunting for girls on that online FTINA-space.

Firm_believer123

salam aleikum
Please if anyone see this kind of things in profiles or if anyone receives such PMs which I know happens often ,please report it to moderators immidiately ...
JazakiAllah khair sister for making this thread...
And this is my advice to revert sisters ,be extra careful with talking to someone online or someone proposing online ...There is a lot of people out there hunting for sisters converts ...Sorry to put it this way..

waaleikum salam
Asalamo Alyakom-

This thread reminds me of myspace which the NEWS reporters have talked about saying guys hunting for girls on that online FTINA-space.

bemuslim

O you who believed! Avoid (indulging) much suspicion: truly some suspicion are sin." (49 : 12)

The Prophet of Islam has said in this regard, "Avoid suspicion, for airing suspicion is the most lying from of speech." (reported by Al-Bukhari and others)

it is not permissible for a Muslim to impute such motives to his brother Muslim without justification and clear evidence. Because the basic assumption concerning people is that they are innocent, a mere suspicion should not be allowed to result in the accusation of an innocent person. Regarding this the Prophet (peace be on him) said, "Avoid suspicion, for airing suspicion is the most lying form of speech." (Reported by al-Bukhari and others.)

Human weakness is such that no one is free of suspicion and wrong thoughts especially concerning those with whom relationships are not good. However, one must not give in to such thoughts nor go beyond thoughts to action, as stated in the hadith, "If you have a suspicion, do not pursue it." (Reported by al-Tabarani.

bemuslim

Salam alaikum
Ahamdulliah my participation on this forum to spread the message of islam and to learn from my sisters and brothers.May be nowadays is difficult to express u view or intention because some may misinterpret it.I APOLOGISE IF i am misunderstood.MAY ALLAH give me and you more than u wish.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Salam alaikum
Ahamdulliah my participation on this forum to spread the message of islam and to learn from my sisters and brothers.May be nowadays is difficult to express u view or intention because some may misinterpret it.I APOLOGISE IF i am misunderstood.MAY ALLAH give me and you more than u wish.

first of all i din't mentione anyone's name here.i start making this thread after viewing someone's profile.Allah knows

and most of what i said is from my own experience that i personally hv gone through.i just dont understand why muslim men are so excited about reverts...we are just normal human and we believe in Allah.thats all...we are not superwoman or something

am not refering to anyone and do not take this thread personally....

it is just a reminder for all of us...if any of have good intentaion..then alhamdulilah u meet ur life partner..

BUT DO NOT USE THIS FORUM FOR THAT PURPOSE...

all of us are here to learn and no one is wrong or right and no is judging anyone....if someone did mistake in this forum...all of us are responsible for it....

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
I completely agree with sister revert2007.. This is causing ftina.. SubhanAllah.. May Allah guide us and protect us from ftinas.. Ameen

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
This has bee discussed before, mashallah. If this the only reason you join this site, then you need not join. There are actual people who really want to learn Islam and it ruins it for everyone and as a site on a whole. Clearly this is not the place for this.

I have been "proposed" to many times and I find it insulting and degrading. I tell them like it is and they leave me alone. Get your priorities together muslims.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yeah that is indeed something we all MUST be very aware of. I have seen some VERY VERY annoying conversations over here too. Yes I meant between opposite gender.

What we need to understand is that there will be black-sheeps everywhere including this TTI. What we need to do is correcting everyone with pure wisdom and sincerity.

As far as revert brothers and sisters are concerned, we all must help them in learning the Deen of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala). Even in this, we MUST keep it strictly in the boundaries of Islam. Marriage is something which has a certain process to be done. Therefore we all should follow it.

if someone did mistake in this forum...all of us are responsible for it....

O my respected sister! I completely disagree with you on the above statement.

No one is responsible for others' sins in Islam.

However, if you meant its our responsibility to correct them, then I agree fully. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
You hit the bull's eye sister!

Wallahi when I read the proposals around here sometimes I feel awkward and embarrassed..because even if TTI didn't specifically state that it is not a matrimonial website..then it should be *implied* that it's *not one*..and seeing such *desperate requests* (I find it a disrespect to the institution of marriage..to call these *requests*..*proposals*)

Men who want to get married should seek..non-cyberspace means..under the shade of Sharia..displeasing Allah (swt) to get married..won't bring much barakah (I'll just say this much..so I don't get too harsh)

May Allah Guide us and protect us all

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
yes sister, this is not right....
i my self has seen many threads like this before..
but i did not care..
now, inshallah! as sister AishaAnasthesia has said.i will report it to moderator (inshallah)

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yeah that is indeed something we all MUST be very aware of. I have seen some VERY VERY annoying conversations over here too. Yes I meant between opposite gender.

What we need to understand is that there will be black-sheeps everywhere including this TTI. What we need to do is correcting everyone with pure wisdom and sincerity.

As far as revert brothers and sisters are concerned, we all must help them in learning the Deen of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala). Even in this, we MUST keep it strictly in the boundaries of Islam. Marriage is something which has a certain process to be done. Therefore we all should follow it.

O my respected sister! I completely disagree with you on the above statement.

No one is responsible for others' sins in Islam.

However, if you meant its our responsibility to correct them, then I agree fully. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

lol
i didnt say that if someone did mistake we carry the burden of sin as well ,but i said responsible coz we allow this mistake to happen.yes ur right that we should correct them :)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
I COMPLETLY agree!!! People who write this "i want to mary this or that" etc on threads and website should be banned!
:astag: This website is not "marrige online" :astag::astag::astag:
Thnx for posting this thread sis!! U might have opened some of their eyes!! :D:D:D

walikumsalam,
fatima♥:tti_sister:

bemuslim

and if it's a guy typing with an accent, he only wants you for the green card. :p
salam alaikum
Allah is the best provider.One does not need to go to America or wherever to survive.Moreover, what Allah HAS , A MUSLIM SHOULD GET IT IN A LEGAL Means.

The Prophet (SAWS) informed us that Allah (SWT) has honored Man and made him superior to all other creatures, which were all created for his benefit and sustenance.
Allah has planned for you your wealth, in the way that is best for you. Thus, we need to trust in the way Allah (SWT) provides for us and, once you maintain a content heart, this not only relieves your body and mind from stress and worry but it makes Allah (SWT) pleased with you.

One more reason to remain content at heart is to trust that Allah (SWT) has given you what you actually need and what additional things you demand may not be for your benefit but rather an enticement for you to go astray and incur his wrath, as Allah (SWT) says what can be translated as, “And if Allah were to outspread the provision for His bondmen, they would indeed be inequitable in the earth; but He sends down in a determined (estimate) whatever He decides; surely He is Ever-Cognizant, Ever-Beholding His bondmen.” (TMQ, 42:27)

Thus, the Prophet (SAWS) taught us that when you wake up, in any given day, and find yourself in good health, feeling safe where you live and with enough sustenance for that single day, you should be satisfied and rise above this earthly world.

Even at times of hardship, one should remain content with what Allah (SWT) has decreed. In fact, the signs of contentment, in any matter, are three: to make Istikhara[4] before you make a decision, to feel no bitterness when what Allah (SWT) has decreed unfolds before you, and to continue to worship Allah (SWT) and love him even after the hardship has befallen you. By contrast, those, whose faith is on the edge, are torn with bitterness in every hardship and they might even stop worshipping Allah (SWT) after he tests them in a crisis, which delivers them to misery in this life and in the hereafter.

Omar Ibnul-Khattab said that, whenever a crisis befell him, he praised Allah (SWT) for four things: that it was not worse than it was, that it was not in his faith, that Allah (SWT) rewarded him greatly for his patience, and that nothing could be equal to the loss he felt when the Prophet (SAWS) died.

Moreover, Allah (SWT) The Just distributes all types of blessings among the people in different percentages. Therefore, whoever lacks in one area should realize that he has been blessed in other areas, especially if we consider the spiritual blessings, which sometimes overweigh material ones.

Hence, while striving to improve your circumstances, maintain two important qualities: piety and the continuous asking for Allah’s forgiveness.

ALLAH knows what is best for us
So why should we complain
We always want the sunshine
But He knows there must be rain.

We always want laughter
and the merriment of cheer
but our heart will lose
their tenderness
If we never shed a tear.

ALLAH tests us often
with suffering and sorrow
He tests us not to punish us
but to help us meet tomorrow.

For growing trees are strenghtened
if they can withstand the storm
and the sharpness of the chisel
gave the marble its grace and form.

ALLAH tests us often
and for every pain
He gives us
provided we are patient
Is followed by rich gain
So whenever we feel that
everything is going wrong
It is just ALLAH'S way to make our spirit strong.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

it's stated in the WEBSITE RULES that it's not allowed to PM sisters anyway.

Dear brother Dimlite, be careful with what you write, we are here to discuss about Islam and to become a better Ummah insha'Allah! Speak good about your brother in Islam, only Allah knows what is in our hearts!

:astag:

Status
Not open for further replies.