This may sound weired

friend263

Assalamualiakum warehmatullahi wabarakatahu every body.. The question which i am going to ask now may sound weired but i wanted to know that is there any special dua or salah for reverting any body????? I mean to say that is there any special dua or salah which i can pray so that the person may accept islam as his religion?? I am very serious about this i always ask in my supplication for this but in vain so i wanted to know is there any other way out????

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

you can make duas in any way you like for the person's guidance.

however, it is Allah Who guides. prophet (peace be upon him) wished so much for his relatives to become muslims but not all accepted Islam.

it is not just our duas but the people's nature too that they want to accept Truth or not. but we should have faith and hope in Allah and keep making duas for us and others.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Assalamualiakum warehmatullahi wabarakatahu every body.. The question which i am going to ask now may sound weired but i wanted to know that is there any special dua or salah for reverting any body????? I mean to say that is there any special dua or salah which i can pray so that the person may accept islam as his religion?? I am very serious about this i always ask in my supplication for this but in vain so i wanted to know is there any other way out????

wa aleykum salaam wa rahmatuLllah wa Barakatuhu;

The best dua is "Your Practical Islamic way of Life"

(for him to see and surely he will by himself admit that Ina Deen huwa
al Islaam faqat)

as for Allah; to as i think you intend I don't think it will be difficult for Him but as far as he has warned His very Prophet that In NO way He will force any to believe, as this will go against the purpose of our creation.

wa Lllah Ya'alam

friend263

Assalamualikum warehmatullahi wa barakatahu

I am requesting every body of you to please pray for him because it is not only the matter of my life but olso amatter of a life of a10 months baby

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
I am requesting every body of you to please pray for him because it is not only the matter of my life but olso amatter of a life of a10 months baby

wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu

Sister in sha' Allah we will pray for you,you also pray.
Remember the pillar of Iman sister is acceptance of qada and qadr,that nothing that befalls us could have missed us and nothing that misses us could have befallen us.Everything is written in a prerved tablet"Lawh al Mahfooz"
May Allah make it easy.Ameen

strive-may-i

:salam2:

Sister, so its also about the life of a 10 month old child! May Almighty make matters easier for you and the child... Ameen.

Let not your plans hinge onto this person in question. Be firm in what you believe, be just. Show Patience. Pray to Almighty Allah.

“Surely you cannot guide whom you love, but Allah guides whom He pleases, and He knows best the followers of the right way.” [ Quran 28.56]

Read this inspiring story. Hope it helps you. http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85120

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

Dear sister i feel you, i understand what type of situation you are in(but not fully of course), first of all i tell you that YOU MUST keep doing duas so that you may receive help from Allah(swt) and add something special in your duas: ask Allah swt to make the result of your situation be the result that will inch'Allah be best for you and the baby (and also the man you're talking about but mainly you and the baby).
Now, even if you were to ask Allah (swt) to guide that man if he doesn't WANT TO (with his own free choice) it's useless for Allah(swt) is never going to take the freedom of choice away from us for that's the mai meaning of this life of the dunya, so sister if you REALLY ARE SINCERE( and i believe you are) you have to think NOT about why the man didn't revert but rather you should think..:''Will i accept the decree of Allah as best for me coming froma loving God?Will i accept and understand that surely Alllah(swt) ants the best for me and the baby and He(swt) is THE FORGIVING ,MOST-MERCIFUL :) so dear sister have faith in Allah and do your best to develop in your self the strenght to accept what is the Qadr coming fromAllah(swt)...but remember that Allah swt said:''The Dua can change the destiny..'' , so be strong i have faith in you don't you think that Allah(swt) doesn't? :)
:wasalam: dear sister
-And Allah knows best-

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sister pray two rakha of saltul haajat ... before fajr prayer and ask Allah your problem , inshaAllah He is all listening, all knowing.
we have to believe in qadr but it dose not mean we stop praying
keep hopes and if something befalls that don't pleases you then be satisfied and steadfast on what Allah has chosen for You.
May Allah listen to your duws,
wsalam

MEMON

Assalam O Alaikum

sister, never lose hope and keep praying... insha Allah your prayers will soon be answered

Best regards