This question needs a genius one so can you help

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:
hehehehe :lol: :D guys guys listen i hit two bird with only one stone i made your brain works by calculating numbers and i gave you a smile at the end of it :D didnt I? . but i guess the you insist on finding the right answer right :D it was fun reading your replies :D:D

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:eek:

Where is the answer sister? Was any one of us right? I thought you would tell whether we were correct or not. I am wondering whether you actually know the answer or not. Hahahaha..........

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

A gift

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:eek:

Where is the answer sister? Was any one of us right? I thought you would tell whether we were correct or not. I am wondering whether you actually know the answer or not. Hahahaha..........

are you kidding of course i wont say the answer i want more replies about 100replies may be :biggrin::p plus did i ask you about the number of the passengers i asked another question and the game ids for FUN :D

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
are you kidding of course i wont say the answer i want more replies about 100replies may be :biggrin::p plus did i ask you about the number of the passengers i asked another question and the game ids for FUN :D

sister nooooooooooooooo! this is not fare..you have to tell me the name of the driver, atleast me?...aha...thats not fare :shymuslima1:

naaad

mu'minah
:D that was realy not fair:D my brain is scolding me for making it work so hard at this time when it needs to relax (its late late night here):):):)
anyways but u know wat it(my brain) has done a really good job.....

here's the answer

com'on scroll down to know the answer
u thought i really knew the bus driver???
hahahahahahahahahah
:D:D:Di actually don't know him:D:D:D

no wait

i think i know him
he must be my school bus driver
and the 3 missing people were me and my naughty friends:D:D

IbnAdam77

plus did i ask you about the number of the passengers

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Did I tell you the number of passengers? I just told you the name of the driver. :SMILY126:Hehe.:SMILY128:

IbnAdam77

ok ok you win !:angryred::angryblue:

Oooooooooops. Sorry sister if that is the true colour with you now. I meant ANGRYYYYYYY.

I was just kidding actually. But, did I said anything wrong there??????

Ok ok calm calm. No more word in this post. LOL. Oh another word. Ok from now............................

A gift

Oooooooooops. Sorry sister if that is the true colour with you now. I meant ANGRYYYYYYY.

I was just kidding actually. But, did I said anything wrong there??????

Ok ok calm calm. No more word in this post. LOL. Oh another word. Ok from now............................

Are you serious coz i wasnt :wink: . nooooooo brother i was kiddin myself too so no angry mood and nothing i would love if you have something to say or to write in this thread . so Are we cool now :cool: ?

A gift

:D that was realy not fair:D my brain is scolding me for making it work so hard at this time when it needs to relax (its late late night here):):):)

here's the answer

hahahahahahahahahah

no wait

i think i know him

same style ha ? good to know the missing answer :D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol::lol:the question is funny... but i didnt bother to solve it and jus read it till da end but i bet other people who solved it found it very frustrating.. i didnt get fooled :)

:lol::lol:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

here's the answer

hahahahahahahahahah

no wait

i think i know him

haan! funny, i mean...i was really into it...i thought you know the answer.. but you, dont know the answer...ah! i wish any1 knew

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
sister...you don know..i am dieng to get the answer.....ummm. i dont know who is the driver..sister, now i cannot wait for 100 replies.....haan......ya allah...okay ........is the driver?.haan i dont know ..who is the driver ?

in the original game, it says in the beginning 'suppose you are the driver'. but here the poster 'Gift' missed that point so u'll never get the answer. you better dont wait for that.:)

in the last, the person who is counting those passengers is the Driver - ie. one ownself.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
in the original game, it says in the beginning 'suppose you are the driver'. but here the poster 'Gift' missed that point so u'll never get the answer. you better dont wait for that.:)

in the last, the person who is counting those passengers is the Driver - ie. one ownself.

really?...but she (gift) said that she will tell us the answer, if she gets 100 or plus replies....

A gift

ok Mr\ Ahmed i translated this post and there was no supposition it is just like that . and the answer is that this post is for fun and i thought you got guys its not that difficult to understand :SMILY209:

A gift

really?...but she (gift) said that she will tell us the answer, if she gets 100 or plus replies....

dear sis the answer is whatever you want coz thia post was for fun not to make you think more than you should . so believe me i am really sorry if it took time for you to know the answer :hearts:

IbnAdam77

Are you serious coz i wasnt :wink: . nooooooo brother i was kiddin myself too so no angry mood and nothing i would love if you have something to say or to write in this thread . so Are we cool now :cool: ?

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Did I say that I will not post in this thread?:SMILY288: I just said no more word in that particular post. Make sure you always rethink about my simple wording before making a reply. :laughing-dancing:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

dear sis the answer is whatever you want coz thia post was for fun not to make you think more than you should . so believe me i am really sorry if it took time for you to know the answer :hearts:

then i will suppose that the driver was an 'american ghost'.:SMILY335::biggrin: