Thoughts to share

tchikou

Salam laikum Brothers and Sisters. :salam2:

May ALLAH bless you and guide and keep you always on the right.

those are just thoughts...

I believe htat I should give a careful consideration to each person I'm in touch with,espacialy for those who I feel close to my heart.
Nothing is more precious than a faithful friend.
I think that we should reassert certain values,not only to benefit the others but for ourself.
Our nature is to love good,but we also have to love good for the others like we love good for ourself,this a challenge that is more difficult than taking part in tournament for 10 or 15 minutes because it takes a life time and it's worthwhile,that it is.You know,It's the essence of what we call a human being.

Most people are not objective,they don't see the reality,they don't even try to seek the truth,they don't go further than just reading the headlines,do you see what I mean?

I do believe that ignorance is the worst enemy,take for example the musilms,most of them don't know anything about their religion,I mean in any deep sense of the word.If you actually ask them to tell you things about islam for example you would be surprised how ignorant many and many muslims are,and this result to extremism...
And then to westerners who know nothing but are instinctively hostile,for example the american who believes himself open minded,liberal,unprejudiced display the most prejudicism when you asked him about islam,a religion that he probably knows absolutely nothing about,but immediately will begin to voice opinions about which he would feel he was prejudiced if you asked him about other things.
It would be not fair to do that?

Those are just thoughts,I hope I'm not bothering you my friends,I do realy enjoy sharing all my thoughts with you...

May Allah bless you all...
:salam2:

hafz

Masha-allah well said .
I find that the new generation of muslims have lost the wisdom of their forefathers .The muslims know about Islam but they have not benefitted from the wisdom of Islam or even the wisdom as a part of their culture .Notice the word wisdom is used not knowledge .
I have met many a knowledeable person with Islamic and worldly knowledge but they lack wisdom and insight.
This wisdom is learnt at the feet of elders and grandparents .It is learnt practicallt through experiences in life .
Never turn away from the warnings of an old man .

If you do not act according to your knowledge today, and you do not make amends for days gone-by, you will say tomorrow on the day of Resurrection, “Send us back and we will act virtuously!” And it will be replied, “Fool! You have just come from there!” [Imam Ghazali]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Masha-allah well said .
I find that the new generation of muslims have lost the wisdom of their forefathers .The muslims know about Islam but they have not benefitted from the wisdom of Islam or even the wisdom as a part of their culture .Notice the word wisdom is used not knowledge .
I have met many a knowledeable person with Islamic and worldly knowledge but they lack wisdom and insight.
This wisdom is learnt at the feet of elders and grandparents .It is learnt practicallt through experiences in life .
Never turn away from the warnings of an old man .

If you do not act according to your knowledge today, and you do not make amends for days gone-by, you will say tomorrow on the day of Resurrection, “Send us back and we will act virtuously!” And it will be replied, “Fool! You have just come from there!” [Imam Ghazali]

MashAllah sister , very well said....It seems that i can learn a thing or two from u .:shymuslima1: