thread about expressing your mode

fada_all

salam alikom

Dear moderators, im asking jazakom allah khir katir about a thred that is called express your mode , would mind telling me where is it as i didn't find it please and jazakom allah khir katir

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salam alikom

Dear moderators, im asking jazakom allah khir katir about a thred that is called express your mode , would mind telling me where is it as i didn't find it please and jazakom allah khir katir

:salam2: sister
i think its deleted hope someone answers
Barakallahu feek

:wasalam:

fada_all

:salam2: sister
i think its deleted hope someone answers
Barakallahu feek

salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir for your replay sister ruki4eva
are you sure sister ?? why is it deleted ??? CAN ANY ONE ANSWERS ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir for your replay sister ruki4eva
are you sure sister ?? why is it deleted ??? CAN ANY ONE ANSWERS ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:salam2: sis
im not sure because i can't find it either
so i guess its deleted i hope a brother or sister
could answer inshaAllah
sorry sister

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

sister, i tried to search for it too and there was no result. then i tried to use google and there was an exact result which is "Express your MODE - www.TurnToIslam.com" and it seemingly like it has been deleted already.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I deleted that thread upon request of the thread creator.

As I did not wish for a member to feel uneasy or unhappy, I acquiesced to the request.

There was nothing wrong with it, you may feel free to create a new one.

Note, the spelling too, as it should be "mood", rather than "mode". ( unless we have robots here). So, express your moods rather than modes.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

sister, i tried to search for it too and there was no result. then i tried to use google and there was an exact result which is "Express your MODE - www.TurnToIslam.com" and it seemingly like it has been deleted already.

:salam2:

quite good detective work, mashaAllaah

fada_all

I deleted that thread upon request of the thread creator.

As I did not wish for a member to feel uneasy or unhappy, I acquiesced to the request.

There was nothing wrong with it, you may feel free to create a new one.

Note, the spelling too, as it should be "mood", rather than "mode". ( unless we have robots here). So, express your moods rather than modes.

salam alikom brother

sorry for my late answer brother , jazak allah khir katir for your attnetive replay brother , may allah reward you with aljannah and all people are behinde that very esxcilent much interested webset as i didn't find the axact expression ...

may allah guide us all to the right path and all muslims

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i was also finding sister.. it was really awesome, i really loved it (mashallah) , but now we all know, that BROTHER MABSOOT DELETED IT......HAVE PATIENCE SISTER... i hope this brother mabsoot might have deleted it, for your good,... inshallah, make more thread sisters, in which allah will also be happy, and we .. okay ..love ya!