Time out

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Due to personal circumstances the resident tti scientist is haveing to take time out.

While i will be gone please do not light the bunsen burners or touch any of the practical equipment. When I return, we will be continuing with the experiment, I expect all of you to wear goggles and If i cach anyone without safety goggles over thier eyes, you will be remove from doing the experiment, you will complete book work outside and you will have departmental detention.

Do you understand??

Ok laters brothers and sisters.....if u need me PM me
ok

until next time

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I have to agree with Oem Soufiane ???????????

Where are u going!! u mean till the next day or will u be taken a long vacation?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Well sister whatever the reasons: Stay Safe.

Alhamdulilah

P.S: All the goggles are broken. :(

Asalaamu'Alykum

Globalpeace

Banned
Everybody! Quick!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Quick!

Teacher is gone; lets burn the lab down!

Or even the School!

What do ya'all say?

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
^^^^^^^ I agree with that . Play with Sodium dear classmates its harmless. Also do you know how to turn concentrated acid into dilute. Lemme teach. Put water into Concentrated Acid.

P.S - dont try with the above stuffs. I just joked. It will backfire to you...lol

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:

Due to personal circumstances the resident tti scientist is haveing to take time out.

While i will be gone please do not light the bunsen burners or touch any of the practical equipment. When I return, we will be continuing with the experiment, I expect all of you to wear goggles and If i cach anyone without safety goggles over thier eyes, you will be remove from doing the experiment, you will complete book work outside and you will have departmental detention.

Do you understand??

Ok laters brothers and sisters.....if u need me PM me
ok

until next time

:wasalam:

Salam

InshAllah hope everything goes well for you.
ma salama for now :SMILY139:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Hope u come back often to visit us

In between:
I do enjoy some of my chemistry practical lessons .But chemistry for me is over