Timing Out.

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum,

The log in session tends to time out due to inactivity, this is a pain if one is writing a long reply or writing a new thread. Is it possible to do something about this? Is it possible to get rid of the timeout?

Regards,

Hatty

I was not aware of this problem before. But maybe it is a good idea to write your reply or your thread first on Word then Copy and Paste it here.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah..!

Oh yeah, I know what you're talking 'bout, akh- I've been a victim of it many atimes b'fore...
I've learned my lesson though. Now I know when I take too long on typing up a response or actually do type up a long response and go on to post it, I'm automatically logged off.. So before I submit it, I 'copy' it then press 'post reply' knowing It has already logged me off, then sign-in again, 'paste' the content and submit it..!:]

It's sort of a long process, I know.. but It's not my fault am not the best typer in the wolrd... Ok, maybe it is.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
As'alaamu Alaikkum,

The log in session tends to time out due to inactivity, this is a pain if one is writing a long reply or writing a new thread. Is it possible to do something about this? Is it possible to get rid of the timeout?

Regards,
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

If you are using firefox, check the "Remember Me" dialog before you sign in next time, in shaa Allah. Then you will not be logged out unless you do so yourself.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
You mean- Alhamdulillaah, Muslims are so clever!:]