To become a Muslim or Not?(1 )

Sir David

I am not a Muslim………………..yet but I may become one. Someone suggested I was hearing the call, perhaps .But there are few issues I have that I wonder if you guys and gals can help with. So this could be the first in a long line of posts .If I become a Muslim I want to be a good one

Whilst I like mostly what I see and read on this site and similar ones, I go to local mosques and I get the complete cold shoulder not the warm welcome. Local Imams dont speak English .

I enjoy reading the Holy book ( in English ) but then I look at the countries that are supposed to be Islamic ,Pakistan ,Saudi Arabia ,Iran etc I don’t think I would want to live there . It says ‘let there be no compulsion in religion ‘ yet I spend my working days with refugees from so called Islamic countries who seem afraid because they could not choose there own religion or fleeing corrupt rulers .

There is supposed to be one Umma but they cannot even agree when Ramadan starts round here .It seems more about Culture than faith .

It says in the Holy Qu’ran in many ways many times that in unity in belief there is strength ,yet all I see is disunity and chaos .

I don’t see the point of looking at my personal doubts if this big stuff still confuses me .

What do you think?

massi

hi
you are welcome and we hope you ll soon a Muslim brother

The perseverance of Islam despite splits and divisions

Question:
Unity and Diversity in Islam. Islam has suffered splits and divisions to the faith, could you explain what these have been and why they have emerged. How is it that despite the differences in Islam, it has been possible for Muslims of different persuasions to feel a sense of unity?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Know, may Allaah guide us and you to the truth and enable us to follow it, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not die before he had shown the way clearly to his ummah [nation]. There was no major or minor matter but he gave us knowledge about it from Allaah. At the end of the last Hajj [pilgrimage] performed by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) there was revealed the aayah [verse] (interpretation of the meaning):

“This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion” [al-Maa’idah 5:3]

The Sahaabah [Companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] (may Allaah be pleased with them) adhered very closely to this path, and thus Allaah protected the followers of Islam from splitting in this blameworthy manner.

They were followed in that by the Taabi’een [the generation that followed the generation of the Sahaabah] (may Allaah have mercy on them), but some internal and external factors led to the emergence of some reprehensible divisions following the three best generations. Among the external causes of that were:

Mixing with other, non-Muslim nations, such as the Persians, Romans, Indians and Greeks, and contact with other religious groups such as Jews, Christians, Sabians, Magians, Indian religions and others.

Among the internal causes were:

Following whims and desires, giving room to doubts, turning away from learning the religion and sharee’ah of Allaah, ignorance, extremism, and imitation of non-Muslims… etc.

All of these reasons, and others, led to some small groups splitting from the right path which the majority of the Muslims followed, so there emerged some groups, innovations and opinions that differed from the path of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his Companions, and the Taabi’een and those who followed their path.

But we may note that these groups and factions were in fact a discordant note that differed from the majority of Muslims, and their followers were shunned and opposed by the scholars, khulafaa’ [khaleefahs or Muslim rulers] and majority of Muslims, which meant that they were contained and their influence was prevented from becoming widespread during most periods of Islamic history.

The majority of Muslims remained on the Sunni path – in general – and when forms of bid’ah emerged among them, the scholars of truth have always hastened to oppose them and point out their falsehood. Our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that these divisions would emerge; he warned us about them and commanded us to adhere to the jamaa’ah [main body] of the Muslims. He said: “The Jews and the Christians split into seventy-two sects, all of which are in Hell; this ummah [nation] will split into seventy-three sects, all of which will be in Hell apart from one.” They asked, “Which one is that, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “Those who follow the path which I and my Companions are on today.” He said, “A group of my ummah will remain following the truth and will prevail, and those who oppose them will not harm them, until the Day of Judgement begins.”

There are many reasons why the Muslims have always felt a sense of unity, some of which we have mentioned above. But the most obvious reason is that this religion comes from Allaah and it is protected by Allaah. If any other religion had been exposed to the wars, conspiracies and plots that Islam has been exposed to, it would have vanished a long time ago (as we see in the case of other religions). Every rational person will see that a belief which for more than 1400 years has stayed exactly the same as it was at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and is still renewing itself in the hearts of its followers (in love and adherence) like the renweing of a flower in spring – this is the strongest evidence that the religion of Allaah is the true religion. And Allaah is the Guide to the Straight Path.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hager

salam o likum

:salam2:
hope u're in a good health..,
about.,
living or moving to islamic country..
as u want..u could stay in ur country,even after u turn..to islam inshaallah
alottttt of muslims.lives in non-muslims country.and they're okey..,

about seeing chaos,
it's in every place in the world,brother
cuz,peoples becomes looking for money,power..more than looking for allah blessing,

but,that's doesn't mean..All people bad..
no..as there's good thing,there's also a bad ones,
and there's hope..
:salam2:

massi

Islamic unity

Question:
How does Islam encourage unity?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Mankind was one nation, believing in Tawheed, then they differed. Some of them believed and some disbelieved. So Allaah sent the Prophets with glad tidings and warnings, so whoever believes will enter Paradise and whoever disbelieves will enter Hell. The conflict is still going on between belief and disbelief, truth and falsehood, and will continue until Allaah inherits the earth and everyone on it.

Islam is the religion for all of mankind, and Allaah has commanded us to convey it to all people. This can only be achieved if we are strong, and strength is based on faith and unity. Hence Allaah has commanded all the believers to adhere to His religion and to be united, and not to be divided. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur’aan), and be not divided among yourselves

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:103]

Division, differences and disputes are the cause of the ummah’s defeat, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And obey Allaah and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allaah is with those who are As-Saabiroon (the patient)”

[al-Anfaal 8:46]

Unity and coming together are among the basic principles of Islam, and there are many aspects of unity in Islam, such as One Lord, one Book, one Prophet, one religion, one qiblah, one ummah.

In order to achieve the unity of the ummah, Islam urges us to adhere to the jamaa’ah (the group which follows the Qur’aan and Sunnah). The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained that the hand of Allaah is with the jamaa’ah, and that whoever deviates from that will be in Hell. Allaah has enjoined coming together for all acts of worship in order to achieve this unity. Allaah addresses the ummah as one group in all rulings to indicate that they are one ummah, like one body. There is no difference between them; the commands and prohibitions are addressed to all.

In the context of worship, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Worship Allaah and join none with Him (in worship)

[al-Nisaa’ 4:36]

And He enjoins them all to establish regular prayer:

“Guard strictly (five obligatory) As-Salawaat (the prayers) especially the middle Salaah (i.e. the best prayer - ‘Asr). And stand before Allaah with obedience”

[al-Baqarah 2:238]

Concerning zakaah, Allaah commands them all, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah”

[al-Baqarah 2:43]

Concerning fasting, He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Observing As-Sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious)”

[al-Baqarah 2:183]

Concerning Hajj, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka‘bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allaah, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:97]

Concerning jihaad, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And strive hard in Allaah’s Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior)”[al-Hajj 22:78]

Islam regards all people as equal before the laws of Allaah. Black and white, Arab and non-Arab, male and female, rich and poor – Islam brings them all together and addresses its commands and prohibitions to them all. So whoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger will enter Hell, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whosoever does righteous good deed, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves”

[Fussilat 41:46]

Sir David

Thanks for that quick reply. But how does one recognise the straight path when the other 72 say ours is the straight path, the original one . Do I trust my heart and hope (pray?) for a message?
To go back to basics would mean reading the Holy book as it was written in Arabic not practical in the short term as I suspect translating such documents is a life times work so I have to trust someone else ;-(

But who? I am sure that the world is full of sincere and unfortunately not sincere people. I can see the straight path is not necessarily the quickest or the shortest or easiest. I fact I would instinctively distrust anyone who said it would be easy

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
Thanks for that quick reply. But how does one recognise the straight path when the other 72 say ours is the straight path, the original one . Do I trust my heart and hope (pray?) for a message?
To go back to basics would mean reading the Holy book as it was written in Arabic not practical in the short term as I suspect translating such documents is a life times work so I have to trust someone else ;-(

But who? I am sure that the world is full of sincere and unfortunately not sincere people. I can see the straight path is not necessarily the quickest or the shortest or easiest. I fact I would instinctively distrust anyone who said it would be easy

peace be upon you brother {islam way in saying "hello"} assalam alaykom,

brother there is a translation for the Quraan in english... u can read it and know about islam from quraan source

here is a link a brief about islam in general i hope u to see it:
http://www.islam-guide.com/

a site of english translation of the quraan:
http://www.al-sunnah.com/call_to_islam/quran/index.html

and im glad from u to see this post too, may Allah send His peace and blessing upon you brother..
TOP TEN MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ISLAM:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27967

wish you all the best brother...

wassalam {peace be upon you}

Sir David

Thank you kindly for those links but I already have three versions of the Qu’ran on my computer and I find that it speaks to me, on a spiritual level, as I try to read a chapter daily. It just feels ‘right ‘sometimes .
So I went to the local mosque could not find anyone who spoke English and went home, because of my job I was viewed with suspicion I think .

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
assalam alaykom
may Allah help you brother...
wish u'll go again to the mosque and dont give up brother...
may Allah send His peace and Blessing upon you and lead you to the right...
amen..

wassalam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Hello, Sir David

Welcome to TTI. I pray that we are all guided to the rightous path. Amin.

You raise important points ... however, some of them are pure misconceptions. For example: there are more Britons living in Saudia than Saudis living in Britain, in terms of both absolute and relative numbers. I'll give the sources and the precise statistics in a coming post. This proves that Saudia is not a bad place to live in by any means ... Saudia is not a source of political or economic migrants .... quite the opposite. The majority of muslims in the UK came here to escape poverty or to escape brutal secular regimes that dominated most of the muslim world since the 20th century. It is wrong to try and blame Islam for this.

There is no *absolute* freedom of religion in Islam. In fact, there is no absolute freedom of anything in any system or way of living. Having said that, Islam is a tolerant religion in principle. The oldest Churches in the world are in the middle east, a land governed by muslims for the last 1400 years. Christian minorities in the middle east count in millions. If Islam was truely about wiping out other religions then you would not see this living fact. In contrast, the oldest mosques in Europe goes back only 100-200 years. The thousands of mosques that muslims built in Spain over 800 years were all removed or converted during the inquisition.

I'm sorry you did not have a warm welcome in your local mosque. The issue with speaking English is very true and a sad fact. However, on the positive side more and more imams are now British born and speak fluent English. You can always come to TTI to ask any questions.

The seperation and division of the ummah was predicted by the prophet (peace be upon him). In that very hadith, he was asked about how people would know the right path as you rightly did. He simply said: follow what I and my companions are on. This is because that generation is the best of generations. They were chosen to be the companions of the prophet (peace be upon him), and took the knowledge and faith from the purest of sources. Islam is a very scholarly religion and we are fortunate to have the best sourced books in the world. We even have a unique science known as the "science of men" which examine the chain of narration of any hadith in terms of the character and ability of memorisation of every narrator.

There are many knowledgable brothers on this website who will be able to answer better than me. Keep asking ...

Best Wishes

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
There you go ... the statistics:

Apart from Iraq and Iran, 71,635 people from the Middle East live in Britain. Actually the full list even includes Israelis. This number will include Saudis who form a small fraction.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/05/born_abroad/countries/html/other_middle_east.stm

Now let's see how many Britons actually live in KSA: 26,000.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/in_depth/brits_abroad/html/mid_east.stm

Assuming that the proportion of the population remains the same, if KSA had the population of USA, this will put the number at 312,000. If it had the population of the UK, this will put the number at 62,000. KSA has more Britons than the UK has Saudis in terms of both absolute and relative numbers.

Sir David

I wasn't conserned about numbers ,its the people I work with are from Islamic countries . I have had clients from Saudi and seen the stories in the press . The story that made me most angry was the poor women who was raped and the judge ordered her to be lashed as she should have been accompanied . Was not being raped punishment enough ?
I have only come across love and mercy in the holy book as for the real world .............

soeurette

As some one born into islam i have seen and felt the same things. Like you I only see love and mercy and peace as the message of Islam, but then I see the news and its makes me angry that people are destroying something so beautiful. But the one suggestion I can make is that remember you aren't following those people or infact a specific imam, but you are following the qur'an and the prohpets. Don't worry about what anyone else might think about you or that someone might not be so warm, b/c Allah tests those that he loves. You'll find brothers and sisters out there who will welcome you with open arms, unfortunately it might take some searching. As long as you keep Allah in your heart, thats all that matters b/c you know the truth and can help spread that to help people understand the true meaning of Islam and maybe even warm a few of those cold shoulders.

massi

:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

Characteristics of the Victorious Group: Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah

Question:
This question abouh fiqh : harakah.
Can you tell me the characteristic of jamaah Islam that we must follow?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

It is the Muslim’s duty to follow the truth and to join the victorious group, the people of Sunnah and Jamaa’ah (Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah) who are followers of the pious predecessors (al-salaf al-saalih), loving them for the sake of Allaah whether they are in his own country or elsewhere, and cooperating with them in righteousness.

The attributes of the victorious group are related in a number of saheeh ahaadeeth, for example:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “My ummah is an ummah which carries out the commands of Allaah; those who let them down or differ from them do not harm them and they will keep adhering to this path until the Day of Judgement.”

Mu‘aawiyah and ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with them) reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ‘A group of my ummah will continue victoriously adhering to the truth until the Last Hour begins.’”

Al-Mugheerah ibn Shu‘bah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) say: “Some people of my ummah will remain victorious over the people until the decree of Allaah reaches them.”

‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A group of my ummah will continue fighting for the truth, and will prevail over those who oppose them, until the last of them will kill al-Maseekh al-Dajjaal (the Liar or Anti-Christ).”

From these ahaadeeth we may understand the following:

(1) The Prophet’s words “A group of my ummah will continue . . .” indicate that this is a section of the ummah, not the entire ummah. This also indicates that there will be other groups and sects.

(2) His words “those who oppose them will not harm them” indicate that there will be other groups who oppose the victorious group in the way they practice the religion. This also concurs with the hadeeth which describes the ummah being divided into seventy-two groups or sects who oppose the one group that is following the truth.

(3) Both ahaadeeth offer glad tidings to the people who are following the truth. The hadeeth that speaks of the victorious group speaks of their victory in this world.

(4) The words “until the decree of Allaah reaches them” refer to the wind or breeze that will come and take the soul of every believing man and woman. This does not contradict the hadeeth “A group of my ummah will remain victoriously supporting the truth until the Day of Resurrection,” because that hadeeth means that they will continue to follow the truth until that gentle breeze takes their souls just before the Day of Resurrection, when many other Signs of the Last Hour have already manifested themselves.

The characteristics of the victorious group

From the ahaadeeth quoted above, and other reports, we can derive the following characteristics of the victorious group:

(1) They follow the truth. They are described variously as “following the truth,” “following the commandments of Allaah,” “following the true religion,” etc.

All of these phrases indicate that they are adhering to the true religion with which Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent.

(2) They obey the commandments of Allaah, which means:

(a) They are distinguished from the rest of mankind by carrying the banner of Da’wah towards Allaah.

(b) They undertake the mission of enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil.

(3) They will be victorious until the Last Hour.

The ahaadeeth say that “they will be victorious until the decree of Allaah comes,” “they victoriously support the truth,” or “they will be victorious over those who oppose them.”

This victory includes:

Being open and not hiding: they are well-known and prominent and have the upper hand.

Adherence to true religion, righteousness, following Allaah’s commands and fighting against His enemies in jihaad

Victory by defeating others

(4) They are patient and resist others with patience.

Abu Tha‘labah al-Khashani (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “After you there will come days of patience, in which the patience required will be like having to hold a burning coal in one’s hand.”

Who are the people of the victorious sect?

Al-Bukhaari said: “They are the people of knowledge (the scholars).”

Many scholars said that the victorious group is the scholars of hadeeth.

Al-Nawawi said: “It is possible that this group is scattered among all types of believers. Some may be brave fighters, or fuqahaa’, or scholars of hadeeth, or ascetics, or people who enjoin good and forbid evil, and other types of good people.”

Al-Nawawi also said: “It could be a group of different types of believers, including those who are brave and skilled in warfare, faqeehs, scholars of hadeeth, Qur’aanic commentators (mufassireen), those who enjoin good and forbid evil, ascetics and devoted worshippers.”

Ibn Hajar, may Allaah have mercy on him, explained the matter as follows: “They do not have to all be in one city; they could be gathered in one country or dispersed across the world. They may be gathered in one city or in a part of it. It is possible that one group may exist, then disappear, then be replaced by another group, and so on, until the Day of Judgement, when all will disappear except for one group in one city, who will disappear when the breeze decreed by Allaah comes.”

The scholars’ discussion of this group does not specify one type of people, or one city or country, except for the last group, which will be in al-Shaam (the territory comprising modern-day Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine) and will fight the Dajjaal, as the Prophet (peace be upon him) said.

No doubt those who are involved with the sciences of sharee’ah – ‘aqeedah, fiqh, hadeeth and tafseer, studying and teaching – are the people who are most qualified to be called the Victorious Group, and they should be at the forefront of da’wah and jihaad, and enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, and refuting the people of bid’ah, all of which must be accompanied with sound knowledge based on the Wahy (Revelation).

We ask Allaah to make us among them. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Islam Q&A

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Hello, Sir David

There are negative and bad stories about any society. Saudis are humans in the end. The press is hardly credible when it comes to reporting about KSA.

The woman in question was punished for having an extra-marital affair (i.e. being adultorous), not for being in the car with a man. Adultery is not a crime in Western eyes hence they cant see the logic behind the ruling. If a black man was robbing a bank and got beaten by a racist in the process, then he will still be punished for the robbery, although he will get sympathy for the racist attack. Rape was not proven in that case to the standards of hadd (Islamic punishment). The men in that case were punished, the woman was execused.

I'll give you more detailed resposne in a bit ...

You may not be aware that prostitution is legal in the UK with an estimated 80,000 prostitutes in the industry. This number does not include those women who have a prostitution like life style (not for money) or use similar practices to enhance other careers .... frankly, given this I don't think the UK has the moral highground on the issue of treating women well at all.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
this is a more detailed reponse about the case of the girl in question

Attachments

• The Hidden Truth About The Qatif Case - Response To Rape Victim Gets Lashes.pdf
    173.3 KB · Views: 37

overseer

salaam...just continue to persevere...if you stick to what the qur'an teaches and follow the sunnah of the prophet and you won't go wrong...it may take you a while to realize what you want but be patient and i'm sure allah will reward you...

massi

Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?

Question:
Why has Islam continued to be so successful in the modern world?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Islam continues to be successful in the developed world, and elsewhere, because its call is in accordance with the fitrah or natural inclinations of mankind, and it advocates the best of human values, such as tolerance, love, mercy, truthfulness and sincerity.

Islam educates people and lifts them up to righteous conduct, good manners and virtue. Its call is distinguished from others by its realism, balance and moderation. Islam pays due attention to both the soul and the body. It neither suppresses physical desires nor allows extravagance in this regard; it makes a distinction between the natural inclination to enjoy the pleasures of this world and forbidden desires that come under the heading of depravity and perversion.

People embrace Islam because they find security, comfort and peace in it, they see a cure for their problems in it, and through it they are able to get rid of their feelings of confusion, anxiety and loss.

Islam is the religion of the fitrah, the natural inclination or pattern on which Allaah has created mankind. For this reason, people of sound minds and upright inclinations embrace Islam, as Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is no child who is not born in a state of fitrah (i.e., Islam), then his parents make him into a Jew, a Christian or a Magian (Zoroastrian), just as animals produce whole animals (i.e., the animals are born perfect with no part of their bodies missing). Do you find any born with their ears cut off?’” Then Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “ ‘… Allaah’s handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allaah: that is the Standard Religion…’ [al-Room 30:30 – interpretation of the meaning – Yusuf Ali’s translation].” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 1359). What is meant is that Allaah has created mankind with the potential to learn the truth, accept Tawheed (pure monotheism) and submit to Allaah. Their natural inclination is to learn Islam and love it, but a bad education, a kaafir (disbelieving) environment, their own whims and desires and the devils among jinn and mankind turn them away from the truth. Mankind is basically inclined towards Tawheed (pure monotheism), as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) reported that his Lord (Allaah) said: “I created all my slaves as ‘hunafa’ (pure monetheists), but the devils turned them away from their religion.” (Reported by Muslim). For this reason the one who becomes a Muslim after having been a disbeliever is described as having “reverted” to Islam, as this is more correct than saying that he “converted.” When Islam enters a country where there is no nationalism or great legacy of jaahiliyah (ignorance), it spreads quickly because of its strength and the small number of obstacles. You may also see that Islam is suitable for all people, educated and uneducated, male and female, old and young; everyone finds in it what he wants and needs. Those who become Muslim in developed countries realize what their country’s civilization and laws, which have been fabricated from men’s whims and desires, have done to them, and they realize the extent of the misery in which people in developed countries are living. They see how prevalent psychological illnesses, nervous breakdowns, insanity and suicides are, despite the technological advances and great number of discoveries and inventions and modern systems of management. This is because all of that is concerned only with the physical and the outward, but it neglects the inward and fails to nourish and nurture the heart and soul. Allaah says of these people (interpretation of the meaning): “They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world, and they are heedless of the Hereafter.” [al-Room 30:7]

Islam will continue to succeed, with the permission of Allaah, so long as those who work for its sake are sincere and its followers adhere to it and believe in it, and apply its laws.

The fact that there are those who are not committed or who fall short will not prevent Islam from succeeding, with the permission of Allaah, and nothing can distort its beauty. Its light will not falter because some people abandon it or fail to adhere to it. What Islam has given humanity in the way of progress and civilization, and lifting them up from the darkness of oppression and enmity, is pride enough.

Islam Q&A

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Helo sir david i hope you are fine. What i want to say about is why do western world believe in what the read and see on tv. About the woman who was raped in saudi i just cant understand how a marry woman could just go and meet un married guy without asking her husband or any other relative to follow her, at that point.For me i cant understand why you feel sorry for the rape victim plus you believe in what you read without reflecting to what she was doing with these guys.

Another good exemple is the suicide bombing in which americans forces claimed that a handicapped women carried the attacks and now the american goverment is not sure, that was the situation who should we believe . Western newspapers can sell without writing something negative about islam .That is their main source of living. How can people believe what they read only because its a reliable western
newspaper.