to bros and sis' who are sad...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere...[Quran 2:155-157]

You make dislike something which is better for you” - Quran

No misfortune or disease befalls a Muslim, no worry or grief or harm or distress – not even a thorn that pricks him – but Allaah will expiate for some of his sins because of that.” Al Bukhari.

Prophet :saw2: said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials." -Sahih Bukhari

Paying for sins in this world is much easier than paying in the Hereafter. It is a blessing in disguise which Allah(swt) bestows upon us and saves us from the payment of these sins in the Hereafter.

Ya Allah, pls forgive us and have mercy on us. we are fasting and praying just for Your sake. ameen

meer suhail

ILM seeker
walykum salam warehmatullah,

Ameen
and May Allah reward you with the bests in this world and the hereafter , nice post

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.....

jazakallah khairan akhi.this is a good reminder for me.i got mumps:(..........painful thing is my parents didn't let me fast today:(i may not live to enjoy another ramadhan.and they don't understand:(

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

any particular reason for their decision?

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

yeah,like i said i got mumps.they got all concerned.103F temperature and swelling like cork balls on the sides of my face:(and so i lose one fast.i doubt it did any good:(.i mean i managed it with similar conditions yesterday.today would have been no different....

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

yeah,like i said i got mumps.they got all concerned.103F temperature and swelling like cork balls on the sides of my face:(and so i lose one fast.i doubt it did any good:(.i mean i managed it with similar conditions yesterday.today would have been no different....

As-salaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullah,

Sister, you can make up the fast after Ramadaan because you were ill and it may have placed too much hardship on you if you had fasted today. I'm sure your parents were looking towards your best interest because fasting could have worsened your condition. May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) give you good health.

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
As-salaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullah,

Brother, you can make up the fast after Ramadaan because you were ill and it may have placed too much hardship on you if you had fasted today. I'm sure your parents were looking towards your best interest because fasting could have worsened your condition. May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) give you good health.

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullah.

i understand there concern akhi.but not fasting when everyone else is,it's not easy to handle.everyone waits for ramadhan for an entire year.think about it you are all so excited about it and then you have to give it up because you got mumps.i can't help crying for what i lost today.

jazakallah khairan and ameen to your duas.

and akhi i'm a sister.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
i understand there concern akhi.but not fasting when everyone else is,it's not easy to handle.everyone waits for ramadhan for an entire year.think about it you are all so excited about it and then you have to give it up because you got mumps.i can't help crying for what i lost today.

and akhi i'm a sister.

As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Excuse me for addressing you as a brother. I understand what you mean sister. Insha'Allaah you will be able to fast tomorrow.

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

and akhi i'm a sister.

Assalamu alaykum

I understand exactly how you feel. My parents dont let me fast because I lose way too much weight, considering I'm already underweight. But I really don't think thats a good reason to not fast...so now I feel so sinful :(

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

JazakAllahu khair for sharing these.
may Allah reward you and multily that for the sake of the month

wassalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalamu alaykum

I understand exactly how you feel. My parents dont let me fast because I lose way too much weight, considering I'm already underweight. But I really don't think thats a good reason to not fast...so now I feel so sinful :(

:salam2:

Foods like flour, rice honey, raisins, figs, dates, butter, and etc. can help increase weight. Sweat substances can increase weight than fatty foods. Those wishing to increase their weight should eat fruits, rice, flour, fresh vegetables, bananas, dry fruits, butter, and milk.