To the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
ya we are all Muslims. and this is exactly what the west ones,for us to be divided like this. but just because of this boy doesnt mean we should hate the other shiees.

well said sister, you will be shocked, i was talking to a clergy (like a priest) from a church, and he kept on asking me and emphasizing whether im a shia or sunni and after answering him several times times im just a muslim, he didn't have any arguement for me.

Trust me brothers and sisters, Allah (swt) sent islam as a unified religion, the followers of Quran and Sunnah are the people who submitted their will to ALlah (swt) and are called Muslim ONLY! not sunni, wahabi etc etc

So dont let non-muslim divide us, we shud stand as one Ummah Inshallah

FreedomFighter

islam instructs us not to argue, All that person was doing was argueing and swearing im not sure if there was much to be learned from that Plus, it would hurt the forum rep since many of the guest might be people trying to newly learn about Islam.

Islam also means peace so they should see the peace and harmony between us members not a heated arguement caused by one person.

ya u right. he was the one mostly using the foul words anyway and the rest were trying to work it out patiently. but ya thats right, many people who might come here to learn Islam dont deserve to see that. hope this thread wont be a continuation of that one.

FreedomFighter

well said sister, you will be shocked, i was talking to a clergy (like a priest) from a church, and he kept on asking me and emphasizing whether im a shia or sunni and after answering him several times times im just a muslim, he didn't have any arguement for me.

wow. they want us to be divided so we can become weak. whether a sunni or a shiee we are all Muslims, and rather we should be united, united we stand, divided we will fall. this sunni shiee thing is just like a sect, but overall we are all Muslims.

IslamicGirl24

No need revisit one bad episode...he is small boy from Florida who was influenced by "rude rude west" culture. Let us close this chapter.

Oh, I am so sorry brother. Actually, I was suddenly so curious, thats why I asked..:(
You are absolutely right, no need to revise the episode.

I am so sorry that you all had to go through this. I pray that such a thing never happens again. Ameen.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I hope my brothers and sisters are in the best state of health and Imaan inshaAllaah. I pray that any ill effects which have been left on any of you due to this episode are removed, or that they are altered to a learning experience.

I apologize on behalf of the Mod Team for not having gotten to it earlier -- as we all try our best, but at times we are not able to do as much as we would like. And for those times we do largely depend on the members of TTI to inform and help us. May Allaah reward you all for your support and understanding.

In regards to getting more Moderators - Allaah knows best. If it is meant to occur inshaAllaah it will, however these types of decisions are left up to the Admin and are under his jurisdictions depending on the need and the situation. However this in no way undermines any of the members on TTI - many many of whom are quite ingrained within the forum and are active in contributing and helping others. Without them, our forum wouldn't be as it is, so for them and all others I ask Allaah to keep our intentions pure, and our work and efforts for His sake.

As for this specific person "Sleepy" or what not - he is of the ignorant masses whom nobody should give the time of day for. Quite a few people reported him, and he's been thoroughly dealt with and his things deleted (by another of the Mods alhamdulillah). Although many people may think that it should have been deleted earlier - yes that's true and I concur, however since it was not, I hope people think of it is as a lesson to learn.

Being on this forum for a few years now, I myself have encountered many types of people (and continue to do so). Some will offend, some will annoy, some you will try to guide but will totally blank all information, and others you will pray you never meet again. This reflects to some degree the societies in which we live, which are varied and different. The difference is that in a real society you couldnt get rid of them as easily as 'banning'. It's quite likely that with such a large site with many members - and the internet being a public place for any type of person that we'll come across many such people. Therefore knowing they exist and the proper way to react to them is quite a bit better than being taken off guard and being hurt deeply - or spewing bad words back at them, replying the way they do, being rude and inconsiderate etc... I'm not saying it was done, but mentioning it in general.

So for this User - we ask that Allaah guide him (and keep him off TTI in future as well).

And as a last point, for those who say "Shia - Sunni it doesn't matter" this is in fact an incorrect position to hold. It does in fact matter quite a bit! And this is attested by the statements of many of the scholars throughout time. It's not a matter of making divisions within the Deen - these divisions will occur as has been stated by hadeeth and all of the sects which come will be in the fire of Hell but one. Therefore it's not just about "unification" with any person who just claims to be a Muslim but holds heretical or incorrect beliefs, but it's about unifying upon what is true and correct and keeping the Deen pure as it was meant to be kept.

Having said that - again there are differences in their levels and stances as people, and our interactions with them, however the core of Shi'ism (Raafidis) has no part or basis within Islaam, so to accept them (after even the Imaams rejected them!!) is wrong.

Further links:

What Do Scholars of the Past and Present say about Shia (Rafidah)?

Shia vs Sunni

What is the position on the 12 Imams of the Shia, especially the later ones?

The differences between the Ahl al-Sunnah (Sunnis) and the Raafidis are very great and are fundamental. For example, the Raafidis say that the Qur’aan was altered, and they condemn most of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) and think that they went astray; they exaggerate about their imaams and worship them, and give them precedence over the Prophets and angels; they go on pilgrimages to mashhads (shrines) and graves, where they do all kinds of actions of shirk, associating others in worship with Allaah. They also believe in hypocrisy (as a tenet of faith) and call it taqiyah (dissimulation), and they believe in al-badaa’(the notion that Allaah “changes His mind”), al-raj’ah (the Return, i.e., the raising of the dead to life again for some time in the same form as they were before) and absolute infallibility of their imaams, and in prostrating on a handful of clay…

We advise you to read "Al-Khutoot al-‘Areedah" by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb [this book is available in English – Translator], or Mukhtasar al-Tuhfat al-Ithna’ ‘Ashariyyah by al-Dahlawi, or Fikrat al-Taqreeb bayna Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Shee’ah by Naasir al-Qaffaari

On that note, I leave you all in the care of the Most Merciful... it's quite late here. JazaakAllahu khayran to each and every one of you for helping sort out this situation.

InshaAllaah this point has been given enough discussion and is now over so -Thread Closed-

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.