To the Women-How do you know about slavery and be a muslim?

thesearcher

to zaynab yes there is 2 stories on this subject and both are sahih, i will give a link for the other one
here

to aisha
yes i know that website is by sufis, but the description it had was good
yes even islamqa sais this
here
it is the second last paragraph

thesearcher

Yes allah does have a face and hands, but we don't know how, allah also said that he is established above his throne, in surat ta-ha, and we have to take it literally, people don't like this because they say you are confining god to a specific location, but look at the other side, which sais that allah is not confined but allah is everywhere, and this is what the hindus have done, and also what the mutazila have done as well, they then claim that allah is part of every single one of us, and this is shirk

zbhotto

Banned
Why not to stop this nonsense

Allah is everywhere in his creatation in his knowledge, power. This is not shirk. You have unviled your face. Having being failed to defend pegan christain belief you want to pose doubt on us. You are not a seacher. Arrange a debate with kids of IRF sudents.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Do you mind if i ask you personal questions? if not then plz answer these questions and if yes then you don't have.

Are you a muslim?

Are you Arab?

why do you trust non-muslims sources even when we point the mistakes to you?

thesearcher

what is it that you don't like with that site that i put in, and if so please please give me a website that you accept for ahadith

please tell me what is wrong about that website?

thesearcher

yes i am a muslim
no im not arab but i know arabic because i was born and raised in saudi arabia
ok if the hadith website is non-islamic then what islamic site do you use, and please tell me what is wrong with that website?

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Allah is everywhere in his creatation in his knowledge, power. This is not shirk. You have unviled your face. Having being failed to defend pegan christain belief you want to pose doubt on us. You are not a seacher. Arrange a debate with kids of IRF sudents.

I agree with you.

to thesearcher:

if you are searching for the truth then you take sources form mulims not non-msulims and if you just want to debate then say so.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Of course it is shirk ,what you have just said..
Allah is up above seven heaven in His Throne .He is not part of creation ,there is nothing like unto Him ,He is above all ,He is Great ,The Greatest

zbhotto

Banned
Read it and answer

Allah called himself,
1. All knowing
2. All hearer,
3. All seeing....

Does it not implied He (SWT) is everywehre in his knowledge.

thesearcher

Hi
I explained before that it is anti-islamic website and I ask you not to psot this link again ,it will be deleted ...Its up to you if you want to learn from anti-sialmic website or if you want to learn from true sources..
You are welcome to debate and ask any questions here and hope we can answer them for you....

ok people tell me what site of hadith do you accept, because my arguments are from the quran and the ahadith, so can you tell me of a website you accept with regards to hadith, or are you telling me that no reliable hadith website exists out there

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Allah called himself,
1. All knowing
2. All hearer,
3. All seeing....

Does it not implied He (SWT) is everywehre in his knowledge.

salam aleikum ,sorry I dont understand what do you mean by this ..
Allah is All knowing ,but He is not part of creation ,and there is nothing like unto Him ..

I think its better to say Allah Is all Knowing ,then Allah is everywhere in His knowledge ,because it sounds confusing
waaleikum salam

zbhotto

Banned
I donot know

I mean He knows everything insidem my mind heart, and in every objects in the heaven and earth. Any way, I do not know much about Hadith and Koran. If I say somthing worng I ask allah's forgievness.

zbhotto

Banned
Go to Embassy

If you are in USA, ask ISLAMIC books from ISLAMIC infromation center in Saudi arabian, Embassy. You will get free copies of Hadiths, Koran

thesearcher

no, we take it literally, he hears all he knows all he sees all, and knows all, it doesn't say he everywhere

there is a difference between omnipotence and omnipresence
omnipotence is all knowing
omnipresence is being everywhere

allah is all knowing

becarefull don't fall into this trap, these people went on to claim that the quran was created and not the uncreated speech of allah, and then because the caliphs believed in this, they started inquisition courts, and they started what was called al-mihna, and the Abbasid Caliphs al-Ma'mun(the son of harun al rashid) all the way to Al-Mutawakkil who stopped it. they would question people if they believe if the quran was created or not, and then if you said it was not they killed you

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
yes i am a muslim
no im not arab but i know arabic because i was born and raised in saudi arabia
ok if the hadith website is non-islamic then what islamic site do you use, and please tell me what is wrong with that website?

It tells lies about our beleoved prophet and if you want to search for the truth then you read sahih bukhari/muslims etc.. in Arabic so why bother and visit websites that are owned by hypocrites if you can read Arabic and you are a muslim. "Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide."

And if, as is sure, there comes to you guidance from Me, whomsoever follows my guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. But those, who reject Faith and belie our Signs, they shall be companions of Fire, They shall abide therein." (2:38-39, Yusuf Ali)

Basically there is nothing i can do for you, if you elected to reject your religiong for the sake of non-muslims who know nothing about it and are hypocrites and want to misguide weak people like you. Now i'm going to stop posting staff and stop wasting my time on you because you are a muslim as i am. I recommend my dear brothers and sisters to stop wasting time on you.

good luck!

thesearcher

please don't leave this is a major issue in aqeedah(belief)
now allah never sais he is everywhere, and if you say he is bring me proof, and because allah is all knowing all seing and all hearing doesn't mean that he is everywhere

see when allah sais he is above his throne establish in surat taha(chapter 20) then we take it literally that he is above his throne established, but we don't know how,

like forexample in the akhira there is wine , yes there is wine, but its not the same as the wine we have,