muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:
Good : everything is fine for me hamdoullilah wa ALLAH U AKBAR
Bad: not yet I found my half :shymuslima1:

hager

well

Goodnews:i finsih all house work today

Bad news:i have lottttttttttt of studies today..and i'm so sleepyl,i have course's revision tomorrow..and i want bed..

bilalswife1983

Good: I prayed for my first time today! I made four out of the five but insh'allah I will make all five tomorrow. I took a bajallion notes and read from them what I had not memorized but otherwise......ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!! I PRAYED!!!!!

Bad: um....wow, I really can't think of anything bad that happened to me today.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
good: im still alive and breathing ALHAMDULELAH
i cant name all the good things that Allah(swt) has given me, that are not available to others , ALHAMDULELAH i got food, shelter, my family, my pc, my tti friends LOL, i can still see, i still have 2 hands and 2 arms and body is working perfectly ALHAMDULELAH 3ala kul 7al,im not ill/sick, etc...etc...etc...

bad: i chose not to complain for once:)

hayat_yahya

:salam2:
Good : everything is fine for me hamdoullilah wa ALLAH U AKBAR
Bad: not yet I found my half :shymuslima1:

inshallah u will find ur half soon habibtie,,,do not worry, have sabr n Allah subhana wa ta'ala will give u smn proper 4 u,,,:SMILY252:

Good: I prayed for my first time today! I made four out of the five but insh'allah I will make all five tomorrow. I took a bajallion notes and read from them what I had not memorized but otherwise......ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!! I PRAYED!!!!!

Bad: um....wow, I really can't think of anything bad that happened to me today.

hamdulillah 4 the prayers n hamdulillah 4 nothing bad :)

good: im still alive and breathing ALHAMDULELAH
i cant name all the good things that Allah(swt) has given me, that are not available to others , ALHAMDULELAH i got food, shelter, my family, my pc, my tti friends LOL, i can still see, i still have 2 hands and 2 arms and body is working perfectly ALHAMDULELAH 3ala kul 7al,im not ill/sick, etc...etc...etc...

bad: i chose not to complain for once:)

nice post akhi mashallah,,,:hijabi:

hayat_yahya

bad: i got alergy cuse of warm weather

good: was a nice day,,,hamdulillah,,,i almost made a long homework,,,i watched uefa cup cuse my country was playing,,,

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
Salam,

Good: I went to the Friday prayer,:mashallah: the Kuthba was very powerful and inspiring.
(i haven't attended the friday prayer for a long time coz of college.)

BAD: Alhamdoullilah....nothing bad happened to me i had i nice day.

hayat_yahya

Salam,

Good: I went to the Friday prayer,:mashallah: the Kuthba was very powerful and inspiring.
(i haven't attended the friday prayer for a long time coz of college.)

BAD: Alhamdoullilah....nothing bad happened to me i had i nice day.

hamdulillah ukhti,,,

good: i was to masjid today but it was closed so i prayed near the door,,,n after i was to eat n ice cream with 2 friends,,,

bad: nothing serious,,,

hayat_yahya

good: well,,, i had an exams in the morning n was a nice subject to respond at,, after i came home n made food n cake ( pics here http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28732 in post no. 4 ;) ):hijabi:

bad: well,,, the times given 4 responding to the exam's subject was too short 4 solving it entirely n i was sad cuse i had many things in my mind to write down but time passed n exam finished :SMILY176:

alexandra

Good:I went to a house of orphans and i played with them for a while;i went to gym,i had to train a some girls;i got the chance to study abroad.AL HAMDULILLAH

Bad:I got so tired;i just slept for 3 hours and bcz now its late,i'm gonna do my isha prayer ENSHALLAH and then go to bed.

:wasalam:

hayat_yahya

Good:I went to a house of orphans and i played with them for a while;i went to gym,i had to train a some girls;i got the chance to study abroad.AL HAMDULILLAH

Bad:I got so tired;i just slept for 3 hours and bcz now its late,i'm gonna do my isha prayer ENSHALLAH and then go to bed.

:wasalam:
mashallah u had a full day,,, hamdulillah 4 good things,,,i wish studying abroad too but,,,

good night habibti ;)

najbc

good: everything is going great Alhamdullilah
bad: found out, i need to change my major, do not know to what but inshallah with allah help i will find a career i like.

Monochrome

Good: I cleaned up the house for my mother and received an e-mail from an old friend.

Bad: My cousins grandmother is in the hospital.

hayat_yahya

good: i finish exams today hamdulillah
bad: i just came from an early exam n i must go back in the afternoon 4 the last one,,,

hayat_yahya

nothing special, i put in order the stuff in the house and made a cake, nothing bad hamdulillah so i can say that it is a common good...