Troubles of Life

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
:bismillah:

Alhamdulillaahi Rabbil 'Alaameen wa Salaatu wa Salaamu alaa Rasulillaah wa Alaa Ahlihi wa as-Habihi Ajma'een, Ama ba'd:

Ibn al-Qayyim (May Allaah Have Mercy on Him) said:

“When a person spends his entire day with no other concern but Allaah alone, Allaah, may He be glorified, will take care of all his needs and take care of all that is worrying him; He will EMPTY his heart so that it will be filled only with love for Him, free his tongue so that it will speak only in remembrance of Him (dhikr) and cause all his faculties to work only in obedience to Him.

But if a person spends his entire day with no other concern but this world, Allaah will make him BEAR its distress, anxiety and pain; He will leave him to sort himself out, and cause his heart to be distracted from the love of Allaah towards the love of some created being, cause his tongue to speak only in remembering people instead of remembering Allaah, and cause him to use his talents and energy in obeying and serving them. So he will strive hard, llabouring like some work-animal, to serve something other than Allaah…

Everyone who turns away from being a true slave of Allaah and obeying Him and loving Him will be burdened with servitude, love and obedience to some created being.

Allaah says: ‘And whosoever turns away (blinds himself) from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allaah), We appoint for him a shaytaan (devil) to be a qareen (intimate companion) to him.’ [al-Zukhruf 43:36].”
[Al-Fawaa’id, p. 159]

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet
:saw: said:

“Whoever is mainly concerned about the Hereafter, Allaah will make him feel independent ofothers and will make him focused and content, and his worldly affairs will fall into place.

But whoever is mainly concerned with this world, Allaah will make him feel in constant need of others and will make him distracted and unfocused, and he will get nothing of this world except what is decreed for him.”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2389; classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6510).

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

JazakAllah khayr for this brother..

Remembrance of Allah Subhana Wa Tala brings peace in a servants heart....its a good reminder...

"Those who believe and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. 13:28

But if any turns away from the remembrance of his Lord He will cause him to undergo a severe Penalty. 72:17

:hawla:

wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Focus!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Beautiful Hadeeth that merits repetition, May Allah (SWT) grant you the best of rewards in this world & the Next (Ameen).

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet said:

“Whoever is mainly concerned about the Hereafter, Allaah will make him feel independent ofothers and will make him focused and content, and his worldly affairs will fall into place.

But whoever is mainly concerned with this world, Allaah will make him feel in constant need of others and will make him distracted and unfocused, and he will get nothing of this world except what is decreed for him.”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2389; classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6510).

sky_012

i agree with the previous posters and i 'm joining them in my prayer for all of us and for you sister , for this great sharing,

forgive me for my lack of knowledge but i didn't know this hadeeth before so i'm more thankfull to you for sharing it and reminding me this important point ,
:wassalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Jazakala Khyr bro. I try to always remember Allah every day. Allah always meant a lot to me in life ever since I've turned back to Islam. I remember Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) a lot of times every day and I think about Janaath and if I'll ever see Allah. But almost all the time, problems inflict me, but I still try remembering Allah.

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Grand Illusion!

Asslamo Allaikum All,

A lot of us live under the grand illusion that we are in Control and we can manipulate our lives by controlling all the details and intricacies.

Allah (SWT) is the Controller & a control freak who denies this basic “fact” ends up with nothing but stress & depression…

We have a lot of people out there with Stress, depression and Nervous breakdowns and the answer to all of the above is:

1) Acknowledge that Allah (SWT) is the Controller with heart and mind

2) Turn to Allah (SWT) at all times, under all circumstances

I love talking about “Control” with Atheists & Agnostics because to me Shaytaan loves to give people the idea and illusion of “Control”, “Power” etc…

It is a simple illusion to shatter in debates but devastataing in its effect on people's lives

May Allah (SWT) save us from Pride, Arrogance, Ignorance, and this illusion (Ameen).