True Story!!!!! you may cry!!!

Ibrahim_nur

يقول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
نعمتان مغبون فيهما كثير من الناس .. الصحة والفراغ

The Prophet sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam was reported to have said, "There are two blessings in which people are cheated: health and leisure time." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 81, Chapter 1, Hadith No. 6412, p. 1232.]

هذا الايميل فيه قصة حقيقية سريعة ومصوّرة
لعلها تغير حياتك وطريقة تفكيرك وأولوياتك في الحياة

It may change your life, way of thinking and aims in life.

تدور مجرياتها حول شخص من البحرين اسمه : إبراهيم ناصر
ابتلاه الله عز وجل بإعاقة كاملة في جسده منذ ولادته ... حيث اكتشف والداه بأنه مُصاب بضمور في العضلات .. لا يستطيع تحريك إلا رأسه وأطراف أصابعه فقط
حتى التنفس يتم عن طريق أنابيب تخترق رقبته لتصل إلى القصبة الهوائية

It is a story of a person from Bahrain named Ibrahim Nasser. He has been paralyzed completely since birth and can only move his head and fingers. Even his breathing is done with the help of instruments.

كانت أُمنية هذا الشاب أن يقابل الشيخ نبيل العوضي
قام والد إبراهيم بالإتفاق مع الشيخ نبيل العوضي دون علم إبراهيم بأن يزوره في بيته .. وذلك لتكون مفاجأة لإبنه
وهاهو الشيخ يغادر مطار الكويت متوجهاً نحو البحرين

It was the wish of this young man to meet sheikh Nabeel Al-Awdi. So Ibrahim's father spoke the sheikh on the phone in order to arrange a visit to Ibrahim.

This is sheikh Nabeel in the airport.

كان شعور إبراهيم رائعاً وهو يرى الشيخ نبيل العوضي يفتح باب غرفته ليشاهده أمامه .. حيث أصبحت أمنيته حقيقة يراها بعينه ، ولم نرى سعادته سوى من نظراته فقط لأنه لا يستطيع الكلام

Ibrahim was very happy to see sheikh Nabeel open the door to his room. We can only see his happiness from his expression as he is unable to speak

The moment sheikh Nabeel entered Ibrahim's room

And this is Ibrahim's expression on meeting sheikh Nabeel

لاحظوا أنابيب التنفس التي لولاها مات إبراهيم .. لا يستطيع حتى أخد أنفاسه بنفسه

Notice the breathing instrument around Ibrahim's neck.. he is unable to even breath normally.

And a kiss on the for head for Ibrahim

Ibrahim with his father, uncle and sheikh Nabeel

وبدأ حديث الشيخ نبيل مع إبراهيم حول الدعوة عبر الإنترنت .. والجهود التي يبذلها فيها وذكر له بعض القصص والمواقف

Thus sheikh Nabeel and Ibrahim started talking about da'wa on the internet and the striving it requires.
They also exchanged some stories

وفي أثناء الكلام سأل الشيخ نبيل العوضي سؤالاً لإبراهيم
هذا السؤال جعل إبراهيم يجهش بالبكاء .. ونزلت دموعه بغزارة

And during their conversation sheikh Nabeel asked Ibrahim a question. A question that made Ibrahim weep... and tears rolled down Ibrahim's cheek.

Ibrahim couldn't help but weep when he remembered some painful memories

Here sheikh Nabeel wipes the tears from Ibrahim's face

هل تعرفوا ما هذا السؤال الذي أثر في إبراهيم
Do you know what question it was that made Ibrahim weep?

قال له الشيخ : يا إبراهيم .. لو أن الله أعطاك الصحة والعافية .. ماذا كنت تتمنى؟

The sheikh asked: Oh Ibrahim.. if Allah had given you health.. what would you have done?

فبكى حتى أبكى الشيخ وأبوه وأخوه محمد وكل من بالغرفة .. حتى

المصور نفسه بكى

And thus Ibrahim wept bitterly and he made the sheikh, his father, his uncle and everyone in the room weep.. even the camera man wept

وكانت إجابته : والله يا شيخ كنت أديت صلاتي في المسجد على أكمل وجه .. واستخدمت نعمة الصحة في كل ما يرضي الله سبحانه

And his answer was: By Allah i would have performed my salaa (prayer) in the masjid (mosque) with joy.. i would have used the favor of health in everything that would please Allah Subhanehu we Ta'ala

الله أكبر يا إبراهيم .. والله إنك أخجلتني من ربي ومن نفسي

إخواني وأخواتي ..
أنعم الله علينا بالحركة والعافية
ولا نصلي الصلاة في المسجد !!!! ونجلس بالساعات على الإنترنت أو امام التليفزيون

Dear brothers and sisters Allah has favored us with agility and health

But we do not perform our salaa in the masjid!!! And we sit for hours in front of the computer or TV

وإن أحببت مشاهدة هذا اللقاء الأكثر من رائع ..

ماعليك سوى النقر على هذا الرابط

--
"Indeed in this there is a remembrance for those who have a living heart, listen attentively and are awake to taking heed." [Holy Qur'an : Qaaf: 37]
--
May Allah guide us to the right path & keep us stead fast in that . Ameen

With very best Regards & Duas

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
jazakallah khaira for sharing this with us akhi.may ALLAH help us use our health and liesure time seeking HIS pleasure and mercy.ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalmau allaicum

Masallah, it is really so beautiful and heart touching story. I have red this story long time ago,and it made me cry,and now aslo again, SubhanAllah.

May Allah give us health always, so we can spend more our time on ibadah and good deeds for Allah sake.ameen:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear brother for sharing with us.

:wasalam:

salahdin

JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN very touching SUBHANALLAH.

سُوۡرَةُ العَادیَات

إِنَّ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ لِرَبِّهِۦ لَكَنُودٌ۬ (٦) وَإِنَّهُ ۥ عَلَىٰ ذَٲلِكَ لَشَہِيدٌ۬ (٧)

Al-Adiyat

Lo! man is an ingrate unto his Lord (6) And lo! he is a witness unto that; (7)
100:6-7

DanyalSAC

This is sheikh Nabeel in the airport.

And this is Ibrahim's expression on meeting sheikh Nabeel

Notice the breathing instrument around Ibrahim's neck.. he is unable to even breath normally.

And a kiss on the for head for Ibrahim

Ibrahim with his father, uncle and sheikh Nabeel

Here sheikh Nabeel wipes the tears from Ibrahim's face

This is a great story...but I have a question, are these spots suppose to have photos accompanying them? They seem to introduce something not in the text and one line mentions a cameraman....

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وَبَرَكَاتُهُ وَمَغْفِرَتُهُ وَتُوجِيهَاتُهُ وَحُبُّهُ لَهُ وَرِضْوَانُهُ يَا أَيُّهَا اْلحَبِيبُ الاِخْوَتي وَالاَخَوَاتي اَلَذِينَ أَحَبُّهُمُ لأجلُهُ

Wallahi this story is so beautiful, Alhamdulillah. :( I remember this brother (who graduated from our Madrassah last year) mentioned this in his Bayan that he gave two weeks ago when he came back from Pakistan, and Subhanallah, even after two weeks, this story still makes tears come from my eyes. :( Wallahi I love to cry when I think about Allah (SWT) is, but my fear that people will start to praise me (and call me "Pious") is what stops me (from crying like this). :( May Allah (SWT) make us all to Love him, his Rasul, his Deen, and those whom He Loves, Ameen Ya Zal Jalali wal Ekram!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
This is a great story...but I have a question, are these spots suppose to have photos accompanying them? They seem to introduce something not in the text and one line mentions a cameraman....

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother, I have find the photos of our brother on one Islamic blog,and as you have asked, I thought to share with you, Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Attachments

• 22234_1190058240052_1486242203_577937_15231l0_n.jpg
    22234_1190058240052_1486242203_577937_15231l0_n.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 30