Try to imagine... 24/7 Athan around the world!!

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Imagine dear brothers and sisters, the mentioning of athan in each and every country, city, area, or village.. with the differentiation of the timing, you'll realise that Athan is being mentioned every single second all over the world.

-There isnt a second goes by without someone saying Shahada "Ash-hadu Alla ilaha illa Allah, Ash-hadu Anna Mohammeden rasulu allah".

-The holy name "Allah" is mentioned every second.

-The name of the Prophet "Mohammed" Salla Allahu Alaihi Waslam is mentioned every second.

-The call for prayer is made every second.

-There are people praying to Allah every second.

And when i say "second" i dont mean exactly 1 second, i mean the smallest unit of time (whatever that is).

Subhan Allah..

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

Subhanallah I didn't realize till now !!!! it gave chill to know that mashallah so true

Glory to Allah the Most High !!!!

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Masha allah Masha Allah yeah brother as it has been mention in Holy quran "warafaana Laka Zikrak".

Alhomdolila.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalm wr wb brother BoMeshary.....masha Allah! nice post ...it made sense 2 mi...truly der s none worthy of worship except Allah :tti_sister:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
lol ..
jazak Allah khairan 4 sharing :D

--------
any one heard of a hadith that goes somthing like this;

The Prophet (SAW) said: 'There is at night an hour, no Muslim happens to be asking Allah .... (i would apreciate it if som1 added the whole hadith)

peace b upon u :D