IMAG0919.jpg

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
At an island off the coast of Western Australia​
IMAG0240.jpg

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
guess you don't have to travel far for a lamb chop, hahahaha.

: ) On Eid we sacrificed some lambs down the road, outside the mosque. The oddest thing was having a cow walk in the middle of the road. Or seeing a donkey running off and its owner scrambling around unable to catch it.

I have some macros of dragonflies that I made in England. I will share if i ever get to find them on my computer in sha Allah

A.Abubaker

: ) On Eid we sacrificed some lambs down the road, outside the mosque. The oddest thing was having a cow walk in the middle of the road. Or seeing a donkey running off and its owner scrambling around unable to catch it.

I have some macros of dragonflies that I made in England. I will share if i ever get to find them on my computer in sha Allah

Lucky you! That is one of things I miss the most here in the UK, I mean the sacrifice not the donkey giving a run to its owner, hehe.

Please do share!

Would you believe that in the entire summer of 2012 I managed to find only one dragonfly in my area and even that one disappeared after a few seconds, It never rested so I tried to photograph in the air. Failed.