Turkey, Jordan lift visa requirements

mohd2008

SELAM ALEYKUM FOR ALL

Turkish President Abdullah Gul met Tuesday with Jordanian King Abdallah II as part of an official visit in capital Amman.

Turkish President Abdullah Gul met Tuesday with Jordanian King Abdallah II as part of an official visit in capital Amman.

The two leaders later presided over the signing of an agreement between Turkey and Jordan to waive visa requirements for each other's citizens.

A separate agreement was also signed to set up a partnership for the establish a free trade zone between the two countries

:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
That's wonderful... Maybe this will lead the way for other Muslim countries and finally we Muslims unite!

WagElalay

Turkey Jordan lift visa requirements

Welcome to the forum Hopefully you will find a fruitful opportunity here.

Many years ago I travelled in Turkey - it was wonderful Now both of my children know at least how to count to ten in turkish. What part of Turkey are you from????

mohd2008

Welcome to the forum Hopefully you will find a fruitful opportunity here.

Many years ago I travelled in Turkey - it was wonderful Now both of my children know at least how to count to ten in turkish. What part of Turkey are you from????

:salam2:
I'm not from Turkey
I'm from Gaza in Palestine

safiya58

:salam2:

wow that are great news. Not so long ago the visa requirement between turkey and syria was rescinded aswell. There is talk of a stratecic cooperation of both countries. I read in turkish media that Turkey is planning later on to waive visa requirement with Iraq aswell. Not sure if it´s true. Anyway I hope it´s Ckair inshaallah....

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Inshaallah slowly all restrictions among Muslim countries will be rescined. First Syria, than Libya and now Jordan :D greeeaaat news ;)