Turkey's parliament debates headscarf

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i have heard recently that they have lifted the ban on hijab. i believe i read it on cnn or fox. it's very sad to have seen it be banned in the first place. it's really all about politics. the turkish government seems to desire being part of europe than maintaining it's islamic identity. i believe in my heart that most turks don't support the ban.
:wasalam:

sajida59

:salam2:
I also heard that. al7amdu liLlah, Turkish government finally decided to leave the hijab ban! Here in france, the government still refuses to let us wearing it:SMILY23:
I still don't understand to what extend does my hijab disturb them( i can wear it at the university al7amdu liLlah, but I couldn't do so at lycee)
hope the french government will do so ONE DAY :inshallah:
:salam2::blackhijab:

Obase

Speaks his mind...
Turkish scarf

Basically there has been too much moderate thinking in Turkey which has been taken into the hearts. Those who oppose it have forgotten the reason why modesty was imposed in the first place

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
We have a saying in hindi/urdu "Chai se zyada kitli garam!"
Meaning: Kettle is more hot than the tea itself!

I always get the impression that so called "secularists" in Turkey hate Islam(or the symbols of Islam) more than than even the Kuffar do so. And their in-tolerence of Islam is more than even the Kuffar.

Metehan

As a Turk, I pray to Allah to show us these days :tti_sister:
Our government will clear these secular viruses from our state inshaallah!
By the way, according to last survey conducted by Zaman, most read newspaper in Turkey, 80 percent of Turks are opposed this meaningless ban.

if they ban headscarves in their countries ...why dont muslim countries make it must to wear it in Islamic countries even for non-muslims....