Video Twenty Two (22) Australians Converting To ISLAM .. Live

Ameeer

22 people (brothers and sisters) from Australia converting to islam after they found out the truth about Islam,

They took their testimony of faith and embrace Islam by shaykh Khaled Yasin

may Allah give them goodness, easiness, and peaceful in this life and give them paradise in the here after, Ameen.

[yt]qkvXpazQrD0[/yt]

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

Jazak Allahu khayran Brother for the beautiful video! Very inspiring!

May Allah make them steadfast on the road to Jannah.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Could you please tell me the title of the lecture if you know jazakallah khair brother.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Asalamu alaykum

Could you please tell me the title of the lecture if you know jazakallah khair brother.

:wasalam:

I don`t know about this specific lecture, but it is probably ''The Purpose of Life''. Brother Khalid Yaseen is very well-known for these lectures given nationally and internationally.

May Allah reward him.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

:mashallah: May Allah guide every one to his path, and guide us with them inshallah :shahadah:

"ليبلغن هذا الأمر - يعني الإسلام - ما بلغ الليل والنهار، ولا يترك الله بيت مدر ولا وبر إلا أدخله الله هذا الدين، بعز عزيز، أو بذل دليل، عزًا يعز الله به الإسلام، وذلاً يذل الله به الكفر" (ذكره الهيثمي في موارد الظمآن إلى زوائد ابن حبان -1631، 1632

Translation ( Narrated by Ibn Haban that the prophet peace be up him said
This matter ( meaning Islam) will reach as far the day and night reached, and Allah will not leave a house except he introduced this religion to this house, either by honoring of honorable or by humiliating the humiliater )

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, jazakallah for sharing brother ! do you have any idea of when this happend? it really motivates one to learn better about the deen and do the dawa for the next generations to come frankly if it carries on like this mashallah i don`t think the earth is going to fit! we would probably have to adapte to marcians or something! allhamdulillahi rabbi ll alamin:confused: :SMILY346:

wassalam

sindbad motivated episode

Izzu

La illaha illalah Muhammadur Rasullulah saw.
May God bless all these new muslims and forgive the sins of us... the so called born but non repentant muslims.
Wassalam.

ummsami89

Wow. Subhanallah

This is ironic I found this today because the sheikh is coming to Purdue and our mesjid today,Friday, April 13. inshallah. He will give the Friday Khutbah and a couple lectures this evening which includes one for the younger muslims, teenage and college students. If anyone lives close to Purdue University which is West Lafayette, Indiana try to come today for these important lectures. The phone number for our mesjid is 765-743-8650. or you can email me with questions/ Inshallah we will all benefit.
Salam. have a good day. :ma:
Your Sister In Islam,
UmmSami89

Jihan

JazaakAllah for the video. Its always nice to see people enter in Allah's religion in crowds as Allah has mention in surat An-Nasr. Sheikh Khalid knows how to say the truth in a funny matter. Very nice video.