U.S is responsible for Egypt´s election joke

Mairo

Maryama
:wasalam:
:salam2:I believe that the real challenge of our time regarding this matter is for Muslims to be real Muslims(Abiding by the Quran and Sunnah) and the Americans to be Real Americans(the American Constitution and bill of rights are great documents,it time to reclaim...).But then if you wanna be perfect be a Muslim American.May Allah swt guide us all.Sorry if i offended anyone.I had some pictures coming back to my head . As if they were haunting my writing subhnallah.

:salam2:

Yes brother - I think this is a quite succinct explanation of the challenges. and Amin to your dua, may Allah guide and protect us.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We can discuss the issues of capitalism on another thread.

What has happened in the recent past is many members have posted very anti-American sentiments. What they forget is there is a difference between the body politic and the individuals.
For the sake of simplicity let me illustrate this point with the adage everyone loves Americans. The people are good. They make excellent neighbors. They are fun loving. They are generous, lord are we generous.
The politicians are well do not get me started. But, the members of TTI who happen to be American should not get the brunt of misdirected anger. Americans do not hold the golden trophy for evil. They are not to be panacea for the ills of the world.
I have tried time and again to educate members and readers of how difficult it is to live in the States. We are losing our freedoms.
I am the first to attack the body politic and I will continue. I will defend the honor of my neighbors and brothers and sisters who uphold and defend Islam.