U.S. Planning To Avert Pakistani Children From Islam Through TV

FreedomFighter

I hope my comment doesn't get deleted. But I'm from Pakistan and I can say that Madrassas in Pakistan is a Big issue that needs to be confronted. Many of these madrassas they teach the kids how to read the Quran in Arabic, but they don't teach what they are reading like what actually they are reading since they don't teach them Arabic, They don't consider learning the Arabic language essential only memorizing it is essential. I know a person who went to Pakistan and studied in these Madrassas and then went to the Islamic University some where in Pakistan he told me the 6 Years he was there in Pakistan he never heard the word "Tawheed" and Tawheed is the most Important subject in Islam. Prophet Muhammad preaching Tawheed for 13 years in Makkah.

And you will find many people having memorized the Quran but don't know the meaning of what they read and they just follow the Aqeedah of the HeadMaster or Imam in that School so he can grow up to become a Soufi/Nashqabandi, Tablighi, Deobandi, Takfeeri or what ever the Imam is upon. Unfortantely Pakistan has become an Opium Play Land for all different sects and thoughts and it's going to bring the whole country down. I was watching a Documantry of a Takfeeri Madrassa in the Swat valley and the Imam was saying that His School(Madrasa) Is the Govt. Meaning he doesn't recognize the govt and authority of Pakistan but his own. And this is all over the Country.

You can't generalize all madrassahs into one. I don't know how Pakistani madrassahs work but be sure that some of them teach important issues in Islam, learn the Qur'an and possibly teach the meanings in their language. They also do memorization and tafseer. That is what generally goes on in a madrassah. Maybe we could ask some members here (who have been to madrassahs) what it's like, although we can't say from what we gather to be true for all the madrassahs in the country.

arzafar

I hope my comment doesn't get deleted. But I'm from Pakistan and I can say that Madrassas in Pakistan is a Big issue that needs to be confronted. Many of these madrassas they teach the kids how to read the Quran in Arabic, but they don't teach what they are reading like what actually they are reading since they don't teach them Arabic, They don't consider learning the Arabic language essential only memorizing it is essential. I know a person who went to Pakistan and studied in these Madrassas and then went to the Islamic University some where in Pakistan he told me the 6 Years he was there in Pakistan he never heard the word "Tawheed" and Tawheed is the most Important subject in Islam. Prophet Muhammad preaching Tawheed for 13 years in Makkah.

And you will find many people having memorized the Quran but don't know the meaning of what they read and they just follow the Aqeedah of the HeadMaster or Imam in that School so he can grow up to become a Soufi/Nashqabandi, Tablighi, Deobandi, Takfeeri or what ever the Imam is upon. Unfortantely Pakistan has become an Opium Play Land for all different sects and thoughts and it's going to bring the whole country down. I was watching a Documantry of a Takfeeri Madrassa in the Swat valley and the Imam was saying that His School(Madrasa) Is the Govt. Meaning he doesn't recognize the govt and authority of Pakistan but his own. And this is all over the Country.

yes that's correct but there are other very good madarssas in karachi. I hevent been enrolled to anyone yet but even in posh areas like defence, clifton there are some well reputed madrassas.

and you have to remember that madrassas take care of the orphans and poor children too. yes some of them take advantage of this and brainwash the children to serve their purpose.

MutlekM

:salam2:
Arabic has been moved to a secondary language and they spread that same disease in the muslim countries and so far it is working for them. InshaAllaah Pakistan and all the other muslim country will become one against the kufar.
Peace

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
ok, we also dont need those talibans who get their ideology and tarining from such madrsasas and killing thousands of pakistanis brutally on streets ...

does this what madarssas teach?

well,have you seen taalibaan killing innocent pakistani?
and how could you say that these talibaans get training from madrassas?
have you any proof,brother?
from which madrassa Osama has got his training?
ok tell me about mola omer?
was Zarqawi a mullah?

Abdul25

Logical Believer
well,have you seen taalibaan killing innocent pakistani?
and how could you say that these talibaans get training from madrassas?
have you any proof,brother?
from which madrassa Osama has got his training?
ok tell me about mola omer?
was Zarqawi a mullah?

i have been in Pakistan for 24 years, and been living with them, this is open form i cant write much, if u really want to know pm me .ok
i can give hundreds of proofs to u, pm me

w salam.

Gernada1492

A Muslim
Every super power, tries everything to get hold of any country. This is yet another attempt to brainwash or divert the minds of the citizens

Brother Korai, there are other ppl who have lived more than u have lived in that place and they know better than you. May be you have just watcihng only one side of the picture?

Sister ya ALLAH Madad, you are very right about your arguments