UAE - Camel Jocky Slave Kids 2011

dna1987

Muslim Guy
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUSl4GCIVs[/yt]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUSl4GCIVs[/ame]

May Allah bless this man named Ansar (from Pakistan) for the risks he's taking with his life.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Brother,

I had to stop at the 10:40 mark. It was too much. I am waiting to see the responses.

strive-may-i

:salam2:

From what I recollect, there is a rule not less than 15 years and not less than some XX kgs for these jockeys.

But, many things happen in name of tourist attraction around the world for the filthy wealthy few in the world. This is one more in that list 'Tourism and child ****'.

dna1987

Muslim Guy

From what I recollect, there is a rule not less than 15 years and not less than some XX kgs for these jockeys.

But, many things happen in name of tourist attraction around the world for the filthy wealthy few in the world. This is one more in that list 'Tourism and child ****'.

I don't know what you were watching, but this has nothing to do with tourism.
Assalam alaikum.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Anywhere where there is gambling it attracts tourism. Fools with money spend it wherever they can. It becomes a win-win.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Asalaam alaikum,

Anywhere where there is gambling it attracts tourism. Fools with money spend it wherever they can. It becomes a win-win.

These ones are closed off to alll foreigners. It's just the rich owners of the lands, and other royalties from neighbouring countries that are interested in gambling on these camel races.

Assalam alaikum.

Kakorot

Muslims always criticize the West but slavery, specifically child slavery does not exist here and the West doesn't need Islam to teach them that. Yet, Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country, where the teachings of Islam is supposed to be implemented, yet, they have child slaves whom they ill treat and what is the government there doing about it? It's disgraceful.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

May Allah Subhanu-Wa-Taala give these rulers Hydaya and make them just rulers, as Muslim rulers should be and also may Allah Subhanu-Wa-Taala protect these innocent children and give them what are best for them in this Dunya and in Akhera. Ameen.

:wasalam: