UAE

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Im not from UAE you wrote "serious" beside your post so maybe I thought you were talking about all that activity going on right now. I'm referring to Dubai "astakfirollah" they are spending tons and tons of money on luxury, there buying lambo, ferrari. Their building high rise buildings- did you know that our humble Prophet (SAW) forbids people from making tall structures- fazal e amaal. Correct me if im wrong. But I mean their activities is rediculous there are men wearing tob and driving luxury cars and gambling.

Salem9022

Im not from UAE you wrote "serious" beside your post so maybe I thought you were talking about all that activity going on right now. I'm referring to Dubai "astakfirollah" they are spending tons and tons of money on luxury, there buying lambo, ferrari. Their building high rise buildings- did you know that our humble Prophet (SAW) forbids people from making tall structures- fazal e amaal. Correct me if im wrong. But I mean their activities is rediculous there are men wearing tob and driving luxury cars and gambling.

where did you get that making tall buildings is haram? please provide proofs and evidences from the Qur'an and Sunnah

And Fazal E Amaal is not an Source we Muslims can Take from, The Book contains Clear Shirk and Stories which are fabricated and has no Basis in Islam, it also contains Magic (sihr) and how to do Magic wal'Azoubillah, check the Islamic Information section on this site under "devitaed sects and callers", This book is supported by the tablighi Jammat which is a Deivant group and a Muslim should not support their group nor the books which they promote like this Fazal E Amaal.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
where did you get that making tall buildings is haram? please provide proofs and evidences from the Qur'an and Sunnah

And Fazal E Amaal is not an Source we Muslims can Take from, The Book contains Clear Shirk and Stories which are fabricated and has no Basis in Islam, it also contains Magic (sihr) and how to do Magic wal'Azoubillah, check the Islamic Information section on this site under "devitaed sects and callers", This book is supported by the tablighi Jammat which is a Deivant group and a Muslim should not support their group nor the books which they promote like this Fazal E Amaal.

:ma:
I have read the post, and I ask Allah (SWT) forgivness for spreading false statements. Anyhow Dubai is in a state of disaster

Almaas

:ma:
Anyhow Dubai is in a state of disaster

:salam2:
It's true, if witnessed it for myself. Eventually the economy will collapse.

Their money could do so much for the poor.

I also read on the BBC News website that the sheikh of Dubai's brother, sexually assualted another man. Shocking!

Rahima Ali

SALAMS..LET ME GREET THE NEW BROTHER FIRST OF ALL:hijabi:

AND AS FOR THE TALL BUILDINGS WHAT THE OTHER BROTHER MEANT IS THAT TALL BUILDINGS ARE ONE OF THE MAYOR SIGNS OF QIYAMAH FOR EXAMPLE....Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings. [The modern ex-nomads of Saudi Arabia are an excellent example of this.]
WASALAM, PEACE.

MissSemolina

:salam2:

I also read on the BBC News website that the sheikh of Dubai's brother, sexually assualted another man. Shocking!

Assalaamu alaykum

I would like to stop you right there, for this is tale carrying, or slander, either one is not good. We were not present, and Allah knows best what exactly happened. Perhaps this brother has asked Allah for forgiveness. So who are we to bring this subject up, and just because this thread has something to do with UAE, it doesn't give us the right to say something like this. Let's fear Allah.

And yes, Fazal E Amaal is a no go area if you want to follow the correct path inshaAllah.

Miss Semolina

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
Salam Alyekum

salam alyekum brothers and sisters,why i created this topic is because im in UAE,here the environment is worst than anything else,im pious muslim,i have not come across any pious guys here in abu dhabi,so i wanted to make friends in abu dhabi pious,practicing muslims.

Jazakallah:salah:

safiya58

:salam2: brother,

I´m not from UAE, I´m turkish but it is cool to have so from UAE here....
Enjoy your stay in tti. Ma´assalame :SMILY139:

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother

Welcome to TTI. I know a brother, who is from dubai. His name is Raed. Masha Allah he is a very good Muslim brother. I will try to contact and give you his email insha Allah. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless the Muslims and guide us in the path of Righteousness.

wa/salam

Almaas

Assalaamu alaykum

I would like to stop you right there, for this is tale carrying, or slander, either one is not good. We were not present, and Allah knows best what exactly happened. Perhaps this brother has asked Allah for forgiveness. So who are we to bring this subject up, and just because this thread has something to do with UAE, it doesn't give us the right to say something like this. Let's fear Allah.

Miss Semolina

Your completely right, I shouldn't have mentioned it. Only Allah (SWT) knows if it's true or not.

Sorry :shymuslima1: