ummah films.....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

When I have time I watch the videos. They are instructive for my sons. Baba Ali is intelligent and youthful.

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
Salaam
Yer I watch. His videos are very famous and gets millions of views. I heard he is making a film about Islam.

Wasalaam

muslimah687

i dunno, they're still collecting the money for it i guess....and i think its gonna be about the girlffriend/boyfriend thing, coz hes getting alot if questions regarding it.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Kan eye aask yew sumteeng? Aar yew Iraaniyen?Aar yew Iraaniyen?

Hey did you get married or something? What this, oh no Ramadhan Brother Ramadhan!

Do you know what I am saying? No you dont know what I am saying coz youre eating all the chicken!!

Assalamualaikum

aidanism

I've watched him! He makes serious matters a little funny. People dont feel offended but after watching his videos, viewers sort of do a little self reflection. and thats initiating a change, which is good.
yes about the movie, there are behind the scenes videos on youtube but i dont really know what its gona be about.

amaal30

i miss those videos, i've watched all of them and even subscriped to his blog.

...this is a reminder in case you forgot...lol

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

yes, i love to watch his videos too. has has come out with any new ones lately? i have the videopodcasts on my itunes but nothing new has been updated for some time now.
:wasalam: