unbelevable sooooooooo weird but its true every one must check this post

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
well freinds its some thing true iam gona tell you but you know its really weired ....................
it starts here " today my friend came to my home who is a hindu but she is converting to islam alhumdullila ..... she also likes a muslim guy and they both like each other and so she just came to my home today morning .and then she started teling that she loves allah and she knows that allah is the true lord ,then she started tellng me something weired she told that she freqeuntly visits a website were only the users of that website are she and her guy ...... and she told that we cannot find the maker of this website .... and the weird thing is that she told some one on this websites chats with them .as one day she was dipressed and loged in to that website and she shared her sadness that she couldnt meet her sister as she was missing her then ,that someone(on the website) from that website replied "DONT YOU BELIVE IN ALLAH "she said yes i do then he rplied"IF YOU BELIVE THEN YOU MUST KEEP PATIENCE AND ALLAH WILL HELP YOU THE MOST " then he also indicated her, that she can meet her sister next day ,then it did come true and the next day she did ,well thats not over again once she was alone in her room then she dint cover her self that well ..... then suddenly she saw on the screen "A WOMEN MUST COVER HER SELF PROPERLY" then she got shocked and she coverd herslf....... well i got mad when i heard this it was scary then she also said that ,that someone(on the website) also makes her feel scared by telling that iam standing next to you and some one is standing next to your rooms door ,well when i asked her frequently that are you telling the truth she frequently replied screaming at me NO IAM NOT LIEING BELIEVE ME and she told that this thing on the website has helped in many many things and that someone (on the website) is grate helper to her and her guy and ya she also stated that in the starting it makes you scared to check how much you trust in him ........................
and i also asked her whats the websites name she told that the website strictly prohibits her from spreading bout this website ...... and she has felt that someone is always with her

what do you think about this all .......
:wasalam:

bangtorr

i prefer teach her 1st kalima, ayutul kursi asap and make her read quran, because this will prevent her from fear of evil.
i thiink shaytan doesnt want her to turn into islam and is messing with her and scaring her. but if she gets habit of the 1st kalima and has firm belief, she won't care about this thing scaring her.
may allah help her and keep her away from the path of shaytan

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Blah,

This sounds too fantastic for me to believe.
How did you know about this "story"? Did 'she' in the story is your friend and 'she' told you? Or you're simply relaying this story from another persoN?

Regardless, I don't believe it.

bangtorr

oh yea and sorry about this brother but if you think she is joking around and/or she is not truley trying to be a muslim, then do this:

bring her were no one is around and tell her to try to make dua aloud and cry for allah...if she starts weaping and her dua (that you hearing) sound like she seems she is trying very hard to be muslim then she is perffect but if she doesnt seem like it:)astag:) then make dua for her and may allah make her into a perfect muslim.
this choice is up to u to try

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome...

This sounds made up but if it is true then possibly Jinn trying to play with her mind. I doubt it has much to do with Allah because you mentioned the "thing on the computer" has helped her and her "boyfriend" and we all know "boyfriend" is not allowed in Islam so Allah is not going to help her in doing something haram. That is my opinion anyway and may Allah forgive me if I said something wrong.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
i also asked her whats the websites name she told that the website strictly prohibits her from spreading bout this website ...... and she has felt that someone is always with her

I read this and I almost snickered..I apologize a 1000 times..as I don't mean to disrespect you by telling you this but..the whole thing is sounding a lot like a movie my brother was telling me about (I wish I can remember what it's named)...

sister..this story is 1 of 3 things

1. A major lie (that's being tossed at you)
2. A major joke (that's played on your friend)
3. A major fragment of imagination affirmed by mere coincidences (that your friend is mixing up with *reality*)

Now as far I know..Hindus are big on superstition..and beliefs in matters of the sort you mentioned..spirits..messages from the beyond..et cetra..perhaps your friend is *thinking about the divine* so *hard* that the remnants of her incorrect soon-to-be *past* 'aqeedah is kicking in *big time?!*..if that's the case (which I personally suspect *it is*)..then it is *your duty* to sit her down..speak to her about Islamic 'aqeedah..perhaps even give her a book or a link to a book explaining 'aqeedah [I recommend *Fundamentals of Tawheed* by Dr. Bilal Philips..it is a book that is not extremely lengthy..and is simplified enough for a new Muslim..or even an unknowledgable Muslim to read into to understand the meaning of Tawheed]..and acquaint yourself with Qura'anic verses and Prophetic hadiths about belief in Allah

I don't think you should ask her about this story..show reaction..ask her about her truthfulness or anything of the sort..*dismiss* the story altogether..and if your friend ever brings it up..firmly remind her of the correct 'aqeedah and tell her that such things should they *even exist* may not always be what we *think* they are..so we should avoid them..and seek refuge with Allah from them..

honestly its one of these things either she

IS LYING OR HER COMPUTER IS HACKED AND SHE HAS A WEBCAM FACING HER AND HAS HER AUDIO SPEAKERS ON!

1st thing next time u meet her tell her to get an antivirus or reformat her computer cause she is entering a website which gives the admin her ip and ask her at least to tell u if the website starts with www or not?.......hackers are the worst pricks!!

rightpath_357

oh- thats scary! advise her to report the person who is doing that. if the person might actually live nearby, call the police! oh- and tell her to keep faith in Allah, He will surly help him

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
lol are you kidding ? assalam alaykum btw sorry, but this sounds like ..............__________________________________________.........................?:S

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

o my God !!
unbelevable story !!

I wanna see the link ?
Why sister ?
We should not believe in this kind of things and stay away as much as we can ..Its clear magic and we know its forbidden in Islam .So simply stay away and advice her to stay away ,and not try to find out which web site it is and etc...
To seek help other then from Allah is shirk and if she wants to become a Muslim she needs to know that she has to seek help from Allah and Allah only ,and that only Allah has the power over everything and not some weired web site ..

waaleikum salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:)

IS LYING OR HER COMPUTER IS HACKED AND SHE HAS A WEBCAM FACING HER AND HAS HER AUDIO SPEAKERS ON!

1st thing next time u meet her tell her to get an antivirus or reformat her computer cause she is entering a website which gives the admin her ip and ask her at least to tell u if the website starts with www or not?.......hackers are the worst pricks!!

I agree with brother podolski11.

salam aleikum

Why sister ?
We should not believe in this kind of things and stay away as much as we can ..Its clear magic and we know its forbidden in Islam .So simply stay away and advice her to stay away ,and not try to find out which web site it is and etc...
To seek help other then from Allah is shirk and if she wants to become a Muslim she needs to know that she has to seek help from Allah and Allah only ,and that only Allah has the power over everything and not some weired web site ..

waaleikum salam

Although we are not 100% sure, it has the possibility of this too. Yes agreed with sister AishaAnastasia.

By the way, I like to have a link to that "self talking" website too. :) If its possible. So I can see for myself the "power" it has. LOL

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
^ But magic exists, or at least the "evil eye" does exist. You know, people who gets jinns etc to do bad stuff for them.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum
lol... has your friend by chance seen terminator.. she might be afraid of that O_O
its when robots go bad
sorry sis but it sounds abit too fooey

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

I double the advice for reformatting or grab AVG (anti-virus) its free I think

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

lets not accuse anyone of lying............pls

secondly these hindu ppl wear lots of threads and rituals which makes satans accompany then always evil spirits jins.
so i dont doubt that evil is there.
and its playing mind games.
secondly most of it cud be coincidence but then evil is playing mind games.
yaa aytul kursi.
atleast u shudnt panic jus b cool say that eemaan is tested b4 accepting islam.

after shahada evrything will go away.