Unforgivable Sin

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Sandra, the other thing that occurs to me is that in your two examples Matthew 1:18, Luke 1:26-27 two different events are being described so the Holy Spirit is not Gabriel. In the Matthew passage it is the conception that is being described whereas in the luke passage it is the explanation or announcing of the future event that Gabriel is giving. There is no sense in which Gabriel was involved in the conception...the passage goes to to explain that Mary was going to (future) conceive a son whom she was to call Jesus (PBUH). Indeed Luke goes on to say that "the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the powwer of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy." (RSV translation)

Gabriel is the messenger of God...as we all know.

Thanks for ur comment David

Was ur comment according to verses or assumptions
conclusions ?

i want only verses david

Please give me the verses that saying that Gabriel is not the holy spirit?

David Gould

"Thanks for ur comment David

Was ur comment according to verses or assumptions
conclusions ?

i want only verses david

Please give me the verses that saying that Gabriel is not the holy spirit?"[/
QUOTE]

Sandra, not assumptions but only what Luke actually says. If you have a Bible you can follow the conversation between Mary and Gabriel in Chapter 1 verses 26 - 38. In Particular Gabriel tells Mary in verse 35 "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most high will over-shadow you...." Gabriel is not the Holy Spirit; he was telling her that the conception would take place in the future when the Holy Spirit came upon her. He did not say that he (Gabriel) would overshadow her.

You said you wanted verses and there they are.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Thank for ur kindly comment

STILL waiting where is the verses that deny that Gabreal was the holy spirit?

let me illustrate it

Here is another prove that Gabrieal was holy spirit

Here is all english versions in IS 63:10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
But they rebelled And grieved His Holy Spirit; Therefore He turned Himself to become their enemy, He fought against them.
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
But they rebelled and offended his Holy Spirit. So he turned against them as their enemy; he fought against them.

King James Bible
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

American King James Version
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

American Standard Version
But they rebelled, and grieved his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and himself fought against them.

Bible in Basic English
But they went against him, causing grief to his holy spirit: so he was turned against them, and made war on them.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But they provoked to wrath, and afflicted the spirit of his Holy One: and he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Darby Bible Translation
But they rebelled and grieved his holy Spirit: and he turned to be their enemy; himself, he fought against them.

English Revised Version
But they rebelled, and grieved his holy spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and himself fought against them.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
But they rebelled, and grieved his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] himself fought against them.

Young's Literal Translation
And they have rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit, And He turneth to them for an enemy, He Himself hath fought against them.

Gabriel is the messenger of God

The Holy Spirit is Gabriel, peace be upon him, the reason of your eror that was cause of you claimed that the Holy Spirit-Gabriel l,

when christian see texts in the bible that recalls sometimes the Holy Spirit, and sometimes that recalls Gabriel ,they thought that the holy spirit and Gabriel are different things, While they are One
so they related to the holy spirit all DIVINE Qualities that made them believe in his divinity

if they think thoroughly they will find that the HOLY SPIRIT AND GABRIEL ARE ONE

hellbraker

Hy Sandra,peace be with u

Isaiah 63:10 was Speaking about God's Holy Spirit.This is what i believe.Am I wrong again?

Isaiah 63:9-10
In all their affliction He was afflicted,
And the angel of His presence saved them;
In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them,
And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.But they rebelled
And grieved His Holy Spirit;
Therefore He turned Himself to become their enemy,
He fought against them.

Here "He" and "His" personifications means God.Isn't it?