Ur muslim sis says Asslam Alikum!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
TIGHTEST HUG AMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D

congrats.gif

I LOVE YOU FOR ALLAH'S SAKE TOOOOOO!!!!

I envy you as well like brother peace2u said!!!! you're NOW like a new born child! SINLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! AlhamduliAllah...truely Allah guides whom He wills! and whomsoever He guides NO1 can MISGUIDE!!!
Take care sweeeeeeetyyyyyy:D

Safiyah_

Salaam aleikum
MashaAllah I'm soo glad for u !!
May Allah bless you and keep you on the right path
xx

Ummu Selim

:salam2:

I am a MUSLIM NOW!!! :D
I feel so happy and i cannot thank you all enough for what greatness you all have done for me! I took my shaydah today...about 2 hours ago. My best frnd took me to the local mosque. I thank sis fatima1994 for posting a thread just to say congratz!! thnx a lot sis!!
My storyy about how i found my way to islam will be posted soon. By the way my new name is Amina not amelia...lol i liked it..and my frnd also said that it kinda matches with amelia...lol

So call me Amina now....i will not change my account it will remain AmeliaJohnson but jus remember that Not Amelia but Amina talkin here. :D

I love u all for the sake of Allah Almighty!!!

hugz ....

Ur sis in islam..
Amina

:tti_sister::shymuslima1:

Selam Alejkum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barakatuh my Sister in Islam :hijabi:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Welcome to the Religion of Allah: ISLAM :jumpclap: ALHAMDULILLAH I´m so happy to hear that. ALLAHU AKBAR

:wasalam:

Waalaykumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister Amina!

Welcome welcome and lot congratulation Maashallah for giving us such a greet news. I and other muslim are so happy and proud of u. May Allah bless u and help you for everything you need and be a good Muslim girl. Welcom to the ummah of Islam.

Maasalam

slave_of_Allah

Welcome to this beautiful religion sister Amina. I pray that Allah grants you jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

I love you for the sake of Allah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaikumsalaam Waa Rahmatuallahi Waa Barakatahu.. May the peace mercy and blessing of Allah be upon you.

Congratulations Sister ! All praise is to Allah.. Alhumdulillah he guided you to the beautiful religion of Islam.

Insha'Allah tallah you will taste the sweetness of life by following the Quran and Sunnah. Your heart will be at a level of peace that you never experienced before. May Allah subhaana waa tallah keep our sister on the right path and under his protection. Ameen

And finally, Welcome to the biggest family in the entire universe bound by the thread of Islam. :SMILY206:

:)

samihah_husn

:tti_sister:I am a MUSLIM NOW!!!
I feel so happy and i cannot thank you all enough for what greatness you all have done for me! I took my shaydah today...about 2 hours ago. My best frnd took me to the local mosque. I thank sis fatima1994 for posting a thread just to say congratz!! thnx a lot sis!!
My storyy about how i found my way to islam will be posted soon. By the way my new name is Amina not amelia...lol i liked it..and my frnd also said that it kinda matches with amelia...lol

So call me Amina now....i will not change my account it will remain AmeliaJohnson but jus remember that Not Amelia but Amina talkin here.

I love u all for the sake of Allah Almighty!!!

hugz ....

Ur sis in islam..
Amina

Assalamu alaikum dear sis. . .

:ma:
MASHA ALLAH coz u choose the right path. . .
i advice u to seek knowledge more about islam
now,that ur in islam a lot of trials and shortcomings comes
and always be patience in all of that. . .

ALWAYS trust ALLAH where ever you go. . .

ALHAMDULILLAH... your muslim now. . .

:tti_sister:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
la ilaha illa Allah wa Allaho akbar!

welcome to your family of 1.5 billion dear sister..may Allah (swt) bestow upon you much peace..strong faith..and ardency in practice..and may He fill your heart with love of Him..His Prophet (saaws)..and His deen!..Ameen!

I love you for the sake of Allah dear sister! :)

etoile_de_mer

Wa alaykum assalaam wr wb SIS ...Indeed Congratulations !
I pray Allah Give u the best in this world & in the hereafter ..ameen..
Indeed Allah (SWT) Guides whom HE Wills...
welcome to the ummah!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

congrats! congrats!:)

alhumdulillah that He opened ur heart towards His path.

may Allah keep all of us in His way.
Ameen