Urdu speakers

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

urdu speakers here does anyone know where i can get some authentic haddeth urdu Pdfs for print. i need haddeths on avoiding bidah celeberations . anything that can help a brother. who is interested to know about islam. anything that will be beneficial to correct the aqeedah of a muslim brother who speaks urdu.

JazzakAllah khair

Walaikum assalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother Goldenpeace is the man for that. InshaAllah he will give you all that you need.

Globalpeace

Banned
salaam allaikum

urdu speakers here does anyone know where i can get some authentic haddeth urdu Pdfs for print. i need haddeths on avoiding bidah celeberations . anything that can help a brother. who is interested to know about islam. anything that will be beneficial to correct the aqeedah of a muslim brother who speaks urdu.

JazzakAllah khair

Walaikum assalaam

W-Salam,

اھل سنت اور اھل بدعت کی پھچان
Identification of Ahlus-Sunnah & Ahlul-Bid’aa

http://www.s2-tauheed-sunnat.com/bk/aqeeda/ahl_e_sunnat_or_ahl_e_bidat_ki_pehchaan.pdf

Covers every single Bid'ah being carried out in India/Pakistan and demolishes it.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Urdu is a beautiful language. I went to pray jumaah prayers at a Serangoon mosque in Singapore and the khutbah was in urdu. The imam recitation was first class , comparable to Sheikh Sudais.