Problem urgent help

hijau_lover

Jazak'Allah khair sister hijau_lover (hijab_lover? :indecisiveness:)

Jazak'Allah khair .
my username is hijau_lover, hijau (in my language)means green, reminds me of rasullah :saw:.
Apparently it's recommended to do ruqyah yourself rather than to ask someone else to do it for you. It says this in many sites i have searched.
yes, it's recommended. but many cases in my town, people cannot do it by their self.
I've ever seen my friends possessed by jin. they scream, rage and do things that they cannot do in normal. you can imagine how people help their self in such situasions.

in another case, when one of my friends did ruqya (with someone help that called 'azima), my other friends screamed badly when 'azima read ruqya ayah, and it worse than my first friend. sometimes you don't know you are possessed by jin.

my country is a mistic country, so there are may paranormals here. although islam is most religion but when people possesed by jin, they will ask help from paranormal. and ruqya is not common thing here.
I can't remember exactly off the top of my head but there's a hadith about 70 000 people on the day of judgement who will go to Jannah without any reckoning or punishment, and one of the characteristics of theses people were that they did not ask for ruqyah to be done for them, but they put their trust in their Lord (meaning they did Ruqyah on themselves seeking Allah's help only, and no one else).
I've heard this hadith, because talk about jin n ruqya are hot discussion among my friends n I.:)
Sister hijau_lover, welcome to tti!!! :agreed: May Allah swt make the path to Jannah easy for you, Ameen.
amin, and you too. thank for your welcome:agreed:
may ALLAH help you to solve this problem soon, and I can only du'a the best for you.:hijabi:

ib786

sallamu alaikum, bothers and sisters. I seek refuge from shatan the out cast. I have realised someone is doing black magic against me( it clear not that I am suspecting him) I alsso dream a lot these days. please kindly advice and assist with duas please

Ummah 99

sallamu alaikum, bothers and sisters. I seek refuge from shatan the out cast. I have realised someone is doing black magic against me( it clear not that I am suspecting him) I alsso dream a lot these days. please kindly advice and assist with duas please

Firstly, I like to say, it is not permitted in Islam to suspect a brother.
In case if you feel he is doing something, then just seek refuge from Allah (swt.) Recite the last three ayahs of Surah Hashr 3 times after every Maghrib and Fajr prayer to protect yourself from outside infuence, recite Surah Ikhlas, Falaq and Naas, 3 times each Surah as well to cure yourself from possible black magic. And I am attaching two dua, you can recite it after every Fardh prayer:
Dua-24.jpg 1493254_561265040628469_655675073_n.jpg