Urgent Request for Prayers

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Brother's still in the hospital. It seems a heart transplant is the only way. Finding a donor here may take years. So the doctor said if you can go to India for your transplant, then donors there are easier to find. ;( Need to talk him into wrapping things up like home and job.... how do you deal with situations like this. :( He's being very calm about the whole thing, but still.......

Izache_Corzo

I just saw this post. It's 1:15 am and I'm just sitting here reading and came across this post. I just said a dua for you and your brother. I will continue to keep you and your family in my duas. I've been through this (having a family member sick) and I know how hard it must be for you right now (worrying about your brother), so my heart goes out to you. Stay strong, Sis and don't give up. The best we can do is to pray to Allah that He SWT softens his heart...as there is no might and no power except by Allah's leave. Just be gentle with him and advise him, and if you can't do that because he gets upset, then we must continue to pray to Allah SWT about it. You're in my thoughts and my duas, Sis. May Allah SWt reward you for your efforts in these hard times, keep your family strong, together, and safe from all harm. And may Allah help your brother to improve his faith and his health. Ameen.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:Salam:

Brother in critical condition, transplant is no longer possible, doctors say he only has one or two more days.

Ya Allah, parents will leave India today. I am just in shock and my younger brother keeps crying silently.

Precious Star

Brother in critical condition, transplant is no longer possible, doctors say he only has one or two more days.

Ya Allah, parents will leave India today. I am just in shock and my younger brother keeps crying silently.

I'm so sorry sister Tabassum. There may still be hope, don't give up yet. People come back from the edge all the time.

Allah knows best. It is His decision. May Allah give you strength to get through this InshaAllah.

friend263

Brother in crical condition, transplant is no longer possible, doctors say he only has one or two more days.

Sister tabbassum y does ur brother needs a heart transplant i mean what is the exact problem actually my cousin sister have a heart problem and her doctor is a very big heart surgen in mumbai if u want i can give u his details after asking to my sister and u can consult him fot a second opinion i knw Singapore is a good place and has better facilities but in many of the docs in abroad have studied and practice in india...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister Tabassum

How is your brother now? Please keep us informed, InshAllah

May Allah grant sabr to you dear sister and your beloved family. Ameen summa Ameen.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

My parents arrived day before yesterday in Singapore after hearing that their son is battling for life and death. (Mother had to cry and plead with the officials to give them a visa). We stay almost all day at the hospital, talking to his doctors, looking at him, or praying for him. His condition has been steadily deteriorating. Right now he is on four machines - ventilator, heart machine, balloon pump and today his kidneys failed, so they started dialysis today. He is semi-concious but it seems he is in extreme extreme pain. All of us are now just praying that whatever Allah decides is best for him and least painful for him.. We are talking ourselves into preparing for the worst.

I suppose Allah has a plan for everyone, we are only mere human beings so we can't understand what's going on. But whatever happens is for the best InshaAllah. Maybe his heart transplant surgery would have been unsuccessful, or maybe he would not have found a matching donor, so to save him more pain and hopelessness, Allah has eased his situation in such a speedy way - three days ago, he was fine and talking to us, tired and breathless, but at least he was okay. And now he is in the ICU in critical condition. He hid everything from us about his condition, and he knew about all this since last year, but he never told us nor his work colleagues or his friends about the extremity of the situation. La Hawla wa la Quwwata Illah Billah...

Please remember us in your prayers.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,
I do not even know what to say. May Allah swt give you sabr. Indeed you and yours are in our dua.
In this busy time should you have a minute let us know. And know you are not alone sweet sister. We are with you, take strength from us.

Walaikum assalaam

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalamu alaykum

Innallillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. He died in the early hours of December 3. In a foreign country we did the funeral and alhamdulillah for the few Muslims we got to meet here who were so helpful to our family. First time I have dealt with the death of a close family member; it all feels unreal and like a dream like I will wake up and my brother will be here again.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

May Allah be mercy to his soul and grant him to Jannah. Sad news. I make dua for you and your family to be strong at this time.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaykum

Innallillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. He died in the early hours of December 3. In a foreign country we did the funeral and alhamdulillah for the few Muslims we got to meet here who were so helpful to our family. First time I have dealt with the death of a close family member; it all feels unreal and like a dream like I will wake up and my brother will be here again.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatulalh wa barakatuhu dear sister

Innallillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

I feel very sorry to hear for your brother. I wish if I can tell you any words of comfort, but in this kind of situations there are no right words.

May Allah give you sabr and patience dear sister and to your beloved family. Ameen ya Rabb.

If you need any advice and help, we all are here for you.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.

I'm so sorry ukhti. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala get you and your family through this difficult time. Inshallah it was a purification for him.

friend263

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.. allah subhanawatala has ease his difficulty sister be strong.. and support ur mom now because she has lost one of her precious pearl..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:

✿Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun✿
From Allah swt we come
and to Allah swt we return.

Dearest sister,
Sympathy and condolences
to you and your family
~May Allah swt grant you and your family sabr during this sad moment
and may Allah swt place the Marhoom among the pious muslims
in jannah~Amin!

take care,
~Wassalam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum..

I am really sorry to hear about your loss, dear sister. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna illaihi Rajioon.. May Allah ta'ala give sabr to the entire family. Ameen.. May Allah ta'ala forgive our brother and grant him al-firdaws. Ameen

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum warahmatullah

So sorry to hear about the untimely death of your brother.May Allah(s.w.t) give you enough strength to cope with the situation.We take everything for granted but surely Allah shows his signs every now and then.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna illaihi Rajioon.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhii rajioon. May Allah make his passing easy on you and your family. Be strong sister and know that now his test in this world is over, he died as a Muslim, he is in our du'aa - May Allah the most merciful grant him jannatul firdaus, Amin.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Inaa li laahi wa inaa elayhi raji'un. May Allah forgive your brothers sins and show him mercy. May Allah give you and your family sabr and iman to get through hard time. Allahuma amin.